Discover the finest fishing spots Lake Ontario has to offer with Niagara Fishmaster Ultimate. If you’re in the Niagara Falls or St. Catharine’s area, join Captain Steve Hardcastle for a fun and productive day out on the Great Lake.
Capt. Steve has a lifetime of fishing on the Great Lakes behind him, and almost four decades of experience in the chartering business. He’s been featured in various TV shows and as a proud winner of multiple fishing competitions, such as King of the Lake and King of Kings tournament. He’s a real “fish master” who will get you on fish. If you don’t get your fish, your next trip is free!
Make your own “catch of the day” possible aboard a 42’ Trojan boat. Fully refurbished in 2015, this vessel has plenty of fishing space for up to 8 anglers. It comes powered by a pair of 750 HP Crusader engines and is fully outfitted with modern electronics and professional accessories. There is also a fighting chair, a restroom, and a multimedia system with a TV onboard for your maximum comfort on the water.
Enjoy an exciting adventure with Niagara Fishmaster Ultimate and try your hand at trolling for whatever is biting. Your potential catches include Chinook “King” Salmon, Coho “Silver” Salmon, Lake Trout, Brown Trout, and Steelhead. You can easily land some of the largest freshwater fish in your life. For instance, Lakers vary between 10-30 lbs, Steelhead and Cohos are 5-20 lbs, Brownies are usually 8-15 lbs, while Chinooks are 25-49 lbs.
All trips include gear Shimano gear and tackle, as well as live bait and lures. All you need to do is bring your fishing license as well as some non-alcoholic drinks and snacks on board to stay refreshed throughout the day, and you’re all set for an incredible day’s fishing. With a fridge, and plenty of indoor and outdoor seating, everyone on board will be able to enjoy Lake Ontario’s beauty, so come and make the most of it!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Trojan (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 750HP Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
St. Catharines Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Niagara Fishmaster Ultimate
- CA $900 per group, additional CA $150 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip (AM) (7 hours)
- CA $900 per group, additional CA $150 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip (PM) (7 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait (Hering & Anchovis Dead Bait )
- Lures (Best Lures on the Market )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips are customary)
- Drinks (Water Soft Drinks )
- First Mate (20% gratuity customary)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Ontario Canada )
- Nearshore Fishing (1 to 5 miles )
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 28 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle (15 lb Test )
- Heavy Tackle (Cooper Rods 200 to 500 ft long lines )
- Trolling (Down Riggers Dipsy Divers Planner Boats Long Lines)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Atlantic)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)