The seas around Malaysia offer some of the best fishing in all of Asia. The numerous islands doubled with as many straights mean that fish are never far from the shore. Accureal Allseas 1000 will take you to the hottest spots around.
Climb aboard their sturdy 40’ vessel, a custom-built center console, ideally suited for these waters. She’s powered by twin Yamaha engines, each running at 300 HP, meaning you’ll be pushing towards the best fish at 28 knots. She’s also equipped with state-of-the-art Canon downriggers, to grab those fish hiding in the depths.
The Tukun Ikan Plt team will be your guides for the day, as they takes you to the best fishing spots around. Being locals, they know exactly where to go for a good time. With over a decade of fishing experience in the area, rest assured you’ll have every advantage over the catch. Light and heavy tackle jigging, spinning, and bottom fishing are the techniques used, though trolling is available as well.
These trips are ideal for a fun day full of fishing, with the shortest trip option being 6 hours of angling adventure. While on a trip you can also eat some delicious local delicacies, and complimentary BBQ is available on most trips. You can also grill your catch with a wide selection of local spices if you wish.
Rods and reels are available but must be requested prior arriving to the boat. No fishing license is required. Free parking is available at the marina.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Accureal Allseas (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 0.5% fee.
FAQs about Accureal Allseas 1000
- $140 per person - Port Klang Shipwreck Fishing (10 hours)
- $560 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Sheltered Seas (6 hours)
- $835 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Ship Wreck (10 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 8 guests - 18 Hour Trip – Overnight Offshore (18 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (provided if the captain is notified early)
- Live Bait (available depends on season)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (available upon request)
- Snacks (sorted fruits except for the 6 hour trip)
- Drinks (sorted drinks except for the 6 hour trip)
- Lunch (fried rice except for the 6 hour trip)
- Offshore Fishing (In the middle of Malacca Straits)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing (can be slow jigging and bottom fishing combined)
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Pink)
- Snapper (Red)
- Trevally (Golden)