Gulf Island Charters invites you to team up with Captain Donald Roy for an action-packed, catch and release fishing experience out of Orange Beach, Alabama. He has been fishing these waters for most of his life and knows them like the back of his hand. Whatever you might want to do on the water, he’s bound to know the best way to get started.
Captain Donald specializes in kid fishing trips where kids can learn to fish in a safe yet fun environment. While most charter fishing trips on the Gulf Coast are adult-driven, this trip is all about the kids. Their fishing trips are designed to introduce your children to saltwater fishing in calm protected waters close to shore. The fish you can expect to hook are Catfish, Croaker, White Trout, and Black Drum, just keep in mind all trips are catch and release.
You’ll be fishing on his 26’ Sea Fox center console that runs on a pair of 150 HP Evinrude engines. With a capacity of 6, it’s the perfect vessel for small groups and family trips. A full array of Simrad and Furuno navigation electronics will ensure you’re on the right track during the trip. It’s also equipped with a clean restroom and freshwater sink.
You’ll be provided with all the necessary fishing gear and tackle for a productive trip. While there is bottled water aboard, you are more than welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks for the trip. Come on down and treat yourself to some of the best fishing around!
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
|ID & License verified|
|242 Customer reviews|
|Response time 3 hours|
|Member since April 2016|
About this listing
Sea Fox (Center console) originally built in 2000. Powered by 2 150HP Evinrude engines.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Gulf Island Charters – Family/Kids
- $339 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Family/Kids (5 MAX) (2 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour – Family/Kids (5 MAX) AM (3 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour – Family/Kids (5 MAX) PM (3 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hr – Family/Kids (5 MAX) AM (3 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hr – Kids Fish/Dolphin Watch (AM) (3 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hr – Kids Fish/Dolphin Watch (PM) (3 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hr – Kids/Dolphins (5 MAX) AM (3 hours)
- GPS Simrad & furuno
- Fishfinder Simrad
- Radar Furuno
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn & zebco)
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Only on calm days)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout