Emerald “C” Fishing Charters is based in Orange Beach, Alabama. The crew works hard to provide an amazing day on the water, adhering to local rules and regulations. Together with Emerald “C” Fishing Charters, you’ll have the opportunity to bring in a collection of great catches!
You’ll spend the day fishing aboard a brand-new 25’ center console, powered by a 250 HP Yamaha 4-stroke engine. It can cater up to 6 guests and is equipped with top-notch navigational electronics, including a GPS and a fish finder. The vessel has a Minn Kota i-Pilot wireless trolling motor, as well as a live bait tank.
Emerald “C” Fishing Charters is a family-friendly company, that can accommodate any angler’s needs. Whether it’s your first time on the water, or you’re a professional fisherman – the crew will gladly share their knowledge with you and do their best to put you on fish.
They offer 4, 6, and 8-hour trips, fishing wrecks and flats in inshore and nearshore waters, as well as up to 9 miles offshore. You’ll get the chance to use a variety of techniques, from light and heavy tackle to bottom and drift fishing, as well as spinning, trolling, and jigging.
Your main target species for the day are Redfish, Cobia, Spotted Seatrout, King Mackerel, Flounder, Amberjack, Mangrove, Red, and Vermilion Snapper, and Mahi Mahi.
Your trip with Emerald “C” Fishing Charters includes your fishing licenses, rods, reels, tackle, lures, and live bait. The crew will also offer to clean and fillet your catch so you can go home and enjoy a delicious meal with your family. You’ill also be provided with drinks, so feel free to bring your own snacks if you’d like.
Emerald “C” Fishing Charters’ goal is to exceed expectations and build lasting relationships with their clients. If you’re itching for an adventure, join their expert crew in Orange Beach and get ready to create lasting memories in the Gulf!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportsman (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha 4-Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Emerald “C” Fishing Charters
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 hour inshore (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - November Bull Redfish (6 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota i-Pilot)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (1 hour of free fish cleaning )
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 9 miles )
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)