If you are looking to battle some exciting pelagics like Yellowfin Tuna, Longfin Tuna, Yellowtail, and Cape Salmon, you have found the right place. Head down to Houtbay and Millers Point and join Outrageous Fishing to run deep and master your cast!
Check the bite close to shore and get your hands on Yellowtail and Snoek. Hit the reefs in and around Cape Point, Robben Island (Atlantic Ocean), and False Bay (Indian Ocean) for the likes of Red Roman, Cape Salmon, Cob, and Hottenton.
Spend your day fighting Marlin, Sharks, and Tuna offshore or enjoy the inshore bite. Don’t forget to bring your younger anglers with you – the crew will gladly teach them to not only be fishermen but also how to take care of the ocean and the underwater life.
Outrageous Fishing operates a 23’ Ace Craft boat, fully refurbished in 2018. This spacious vessel can cruise at a top speed of 30 knots thanks to its twin 115 HP Yamaha engines.
The boat is surveyed and approved by SAMSA and rigged with modern navigational and fishfinding electronics to build up a clear image of where the fish are hiding. It is also outfitted with the finest reels by Shimano for your pleasure and an array of professional accessories. The only thing that’s missing is you!
All trips come with the use of conventional gear, tackle, bait, lures, and a complimentary cleaning service of whatever you will be eating. Please, bring your own spearfishing and fly fishing equipment.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Ace Craft (Fish and ski) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 115HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Cape Town Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Outrageous Fishing - Depth Charge
- ZAR 7,000 per group - Half Day Trip - Inshore (AM) (5 hours)
- ZAR 7,000 per group - Half Day Trip - Inshore (PM) (5 hours)
- ZAR 7,000 per group - Half Day Trip - Reef (AM) (5 hours)
- ZAR 7,000 per group - Half Day Trip - Reef (PM) (5 hours)
- ZAR 9,500 per group - Full Day Trip - Fly Fishing (8 hours)
- ZAR 9,500 per group - Full Day Trip - Inshore (8 hours)
- ZAR 9,500 per group - Full Day Trip - Reef (8 hours)
- ZAR 10,500 per group - Full Day - Spearfish Offshore Tuna (10 hours)
- ZAR 10,500 per group - Full Day Trip - DeepSea Tuna/Marlin (9 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Lures (+ Dead bait)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (For clients own consumption)
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated)
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 40 miles – Tuna fishing and Billfish)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle (Tackle supplied)
- Heavy Tackle (Tackle supplied)
- Bottom Fishing (Tackle supplied)
- Trolling (Tackle supplied)
- Spinning (Tackle supplied )
- Jigging (Please supply own gear)
- Popping (Please supply own gear)
- Fly Fishing (Please supply own gear)
- Spearfishing (Please supply own gear)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Tackle supplied )
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Geelbek (Cape Salmon)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)