Alvor Fishing Donzela offers first-rate fishing trips from the historic town of Alvor, near Portimão in the Algarve region of Portugal. With a variety of fishing trips available ranging from short family fishing trips to full-length big game excursions, they have packages for anglers of all shapes and sizes.
“Donzela” is a very comfortable 32’ Rodman 900 boat that is powered by twin Volvo engines. The boat features a full range of navigational electronics and safety gear, and it also has a kitchen and a small bedroom for your relaxation on the way to the fishing grounds. Donzela has plenty of room to relax both inside and out, and it is also fully furnished with a fighting chair for the very best in big game fishing.
Explore the rich local fishery to the fullest and target some of the most prized species in the world. Whether you want your Portuguese fishing experience to involve trolling the deep seas for Marlin, Tuna, and Dorado (Mahi Mahi) or fishing the reefs and wrecks for Snapper, Dentex, and Bream, Alvor Fishing Donzela has you covered.
They will supply you with everything you need for a great day on the water.
This includes top-notch fishing gear as well as water, beer, and iced tea, all included in the price. Fishing licenses can be obtained for you by the crew at the cost of 5 euros. You will need to have a form of ID with you.
Now all that’s up to you is to find a trip to your liking, book a day that works for you and get ready for your next adventure on the water!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Rodman 900 (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2004, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 285HP Volvo engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Alvor Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Alvor Fishing Donzela
- €30 per person - 2 Hour Trip – Family Fishing (2 hours)
- €50 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- €50 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- €80 per person - 6 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- €150 per person - 6 Hour – Algarve Jigging (5 Max) (6 hours)
- €240 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Family Fishing (2 hours)
- €240 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Family Fishing 4PM (2 hours)
- €400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- €400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- €640 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- €750 per group - 6 Hour – Algarve Jigging (5 Max) (6 hours)
- €1,200 per group - 8 Hour – Big Game Fishing (5 Max) (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- John Dory
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (European)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)