Reel Florida Memories Charters is located in the beautiful waters of Boca Grande, Florida. They are operated by Captain Rick Baker, a passionate and experienced fisherman, who was born to fish. A reel expert can tackle anything, so spending a day out on the waters with the Captain will satisfy any of your fishing needs!
Their boat is a new 26-foot central console, powered by a 300 HP Suzuki engine. It is rigged with all the needed navigational electronics, including a GPS, a fish finder, and a VHF radio. The vessel features a wireless trolling motor which is the best to cruise the waters without the thought of getting stuck. Furthermore, the boat’s anchoring system is ideal to make sure you stay where you want to. Reel Memories can cater up to 4 anglers and kids are welcome to join as well.
Reel Florida Memories Charters offers a variety of trips to choose from. You may opt for a four, six, or eight hours fishing inshore, nearshore, and offshore. During the adventure, you will be targeting various species, such as Cobia, Goliath Grouper, King Mackerel, Redfish, Speckled Trout, or Snook. What is more, you can dedicate your day targeting Bull Shark.
Your trip will include fishing licenses, rods, reels, and tackle. The crew will also provide lures and live bait. Reel Florida Memories Charters has everything you need to enjoy fishing all day long. Book now!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
2020 SWS 2580 (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki 4-stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 56 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Boca Grande Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Florida Memories Charter
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Family time (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Tarpon (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Sharks, more sharks (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Tarpon Time (12 hours)
- $3,000 per day per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Fish the Florida Keys (2 days)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout