A ride with Coastal Outfitters Sport Fishing is the most enjoyable way to get to the waters of Islamorada. If you are up for the challenge, choose the fish you want to target and feel free to join the knowledgeable crew. And don’t forget to take your kids!
You will be welcomed aboard a Ranger boat. It is a unique 23’ long fishing platform for 4 guests, powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine.
Before heading out for the main target, you’ll catch live bait.
Summertime is the best for heading offshore to catch Tuna and Mahi Mahi. In spring and fall, Tarpon are all over the bridges and passes, as well as Snook and Redfish in the backcountry. Go to the reefs and patch for Yellowtail, Mangrove, and Mutton Snappers. Wintertime is excellent for targeting Sailfish and Kingfish, when they are all over the reefs and offer an amazing battle.
After your trip, the fish you decide to keep will be cleaned and filleted for you. Just keep in mind smoking on board is not permitted and neither is excessive drinking.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Tavernier Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Coastal Outfitters Sport Fishing
- $475 per group - Shark trip (3 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Tarpon Trip (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 3/4 Day Trip Backcountry (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 3/4 Day offshore Trip (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Full Day Backcountry (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Full Day Trip - Offshore (8 hours)
- $2,250 per group - Full Day Swordfishing (10 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (All Shimano Gear)
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled Water)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (Less then 2 miles patch reef fishing)
- Offshore Fishing (We head offshore for catching Mahi Mahi and Tuna)
- Reef Fishing (Reef fishing is great for all Snappers)
- Wreck Fishing (Wreck fishing is great for Amberjacks, Grouper)
- Flats Fishing (Great for Snook and Redfish fishing)
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)