Sailing the waters of Carolina, Puerto Rico, with the best professionals is a dream. Caribbean Fishing Adventures Charters makes that dream come true. On board “Quick Bite”, you’ll have the chance to hook world-famous species including Tarpon and Snook, and will even be able to try out fly fishing to claim your catch!
Quick Bite is a 22 foot Nautic Star boat. It is powered by a brand new 150 HP Suzuki engine. Equipped with two live wells (each filled with fresh live bait each morning), this large bay boat will give you enough space for casting in comfort and style. The Nautic Star’s navigational electronics features all Garmin GPS and fish finder. You will have an ice box to keep your refreshments cool and an anchoring system for the best time on the water.
Caribbean Fishing Adventures Charters is a crew of professionals, who know everything about Puerto Rican aggressive fishing. You’ll be accompanied by a professional guide with a minimum of 20 years of experience in the fishery. They will put you on Spanish Mackerel, Mangrove Snapper, Snook, Jack Crevalle, and, of course, the best of the region – Tarpon.
Their fishing techniques range from light tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, spinning, jigging, popping, and drift fishing to fly fishing, for which they will provide you Shimano rod and reel saltwater combos, as well as TFO and Sage rods if you’re keen on doing some fly fishing. You’ll also be provided with terminal tackle such as hooks, lures, and fly leader material (fluorocarbon and monofilament).0
Whichever trip you choose, you will have a fun day in the calm inshore waters of Carolina with the best crew and, no doubt, the best game fish in the region!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Nautic Star (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 150HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Carolina Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Caribbean Fishing Adventures - 22ft
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip - Night Fishing (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (2 PM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (6 AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip (1 PM) (6 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip (6 AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (6 AM) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel