Four Winds Chartering runs the most fun and exciting fishing adventures in the beautiful city of Hampton, Virginia. They make each trip enjoyable and a learning experience for their guests, by going straight to the best fishing spots and giving sound advice on how to catch and reel in the fish. This is what they will do with you!
You will fish aboard a 42’ R.F. Green saltwater fishing boat, which is powered by a 225 HP Detroit engine. The boat is safe and reliable, being equipped with all the safety equipment and electronics you need for a successful trip. It has a flybridge and a toilet, which is an absolute must-have if you are taking kids out on the water.
These waters are brimming with life, so there’s a variety of fish species you can expect to come across. You will target Striped Bass, Spotted Seatrout, the super tasty Flounder, Triggerfish, Black Drum and other exciting species that call these waters home.
The boat is owned by Captain John O’Neal who has been fishing these waters from an early age and is familiar with all the productive spots in the area. He will provide you with rods, reels, tackle, lures and a fishing license, so all you have to bring is a positive attitude and sunglasses.
In the words of Captain John: “Quit wishing – let’s go fishing”! Join Four Winds Chartering and have some serious fun!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
R.F. Green (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1961, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 225HP Detroit engine.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Hampton Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Four Winds Chartering
- $440 per group, additional $44 per person after 6 guests - 2 Hour Sunset and Fishing Cruise (2 hours)
- $660 per group, additional $66 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $660 per group, additional $66 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $660 per group, additional $66 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (3PM) (4 hours)
- $880 per group, additional $88 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $880 per group, additional $88 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Fall (6 hours)
- $880 per group, additional $125 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Striper Trolling (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $110 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip – Fall (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $99 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip – Summer (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $110 per person after 6 guests - Chesapeake Bay Shark Fishing (8 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate (Works for tips please don't forget to tip the mate)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)