Fishing With Gus Charters is owned and operated by Captain Gus. They are located on Lake Norman, a world-famous destination for the best fish that bite all year round. A combination of a wide shoreline and stunning clean water makes the lake unique. Not only local but also many out-of-town anglers travel to Lake Norman to enjoy the unspoiled nature of North Carolina.
You will spend your day aboard a very comfortable Ranger central console boat that can cater up to 6 guests. This 25’ vessel comes powered by a 300 HP Evinrude engine. Rigged with all the needed navigational electronics, the boat also features a wireless trolling motor for a smooth ride, an anchoring system for the best fishing capabilities, and an icebox to store your refreshments.
A day on the waters with Capt. Gus is not only a fun experience but is also very educational. Pro to beginners, any angler is welcome to join the adventure. Each trip you choose will be tailored to your knowledge and experience! What is more, the captain is especially great with kids. Being an excellent teacher, he enjoys helping others catch the first fish in their life.
Capt. Gus uses the variety of fishing techniques that change with the season. If you sail with your kids, they will love the action of catching Bream and White Perch. Crappie, Catfish, Largemouth and Striped Bass are all popular catches.
All the rods, reels, lures, and live bait will be included in the trip of your choosing. Moreover, Captain Gus will provide you with all the necessary fishing instructions to make your trip a successful one.
A day out on the beautiful waters of Lake Norman will be an unforgettable experience for anybody. Book Fishing With Gus and you will be hooked on fishing!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Ranger (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 300HP Evinrude engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Sherrills Ford Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fishing With Gus!
- $275 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip (2 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip – Weekend (2 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Weekend (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Weekend (6 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Weekend (8 hours)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Lake Fishing (Lake Norman )
- Light Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Striped)
- Bream (Black)
- Perch (White)