Chances R Charters invites you to explore the pristine Gulf waters aboard a legendary boat. There is hardly a better thing to do than cruising the deep blue waters or head to the local reefs in and around Panama City, Florida.
Chances R Charters is run by Capt. Stephen Brookings. An experienced captain, he has been on the boat since a very young age and knows the local waters like the back of his hand. Capt. Stephen will put his talent to work for you no matter your age and expertise.
You will go out aboard the "Chances R". With 53’ of excellence, she is a spacious and comfortable fishing machine. Her twin 450 HP Detroit engines will power you to the hottest grounds and her navigational and fish finding electronics will save your time while searching for a big one.
The Chances R is fully outfitted with professional tools and accessories, as well as all the necessary safety equipment. She has all the comfort of home, including two toilets, a shower, a kitchen, and eight sleeping quarters, as well as air-conditioned cabins. There is plenty of space for up to 20 passengers. All aboard!
Capt. Stephen with Chances R will take you fishing up to 72 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico. Hit the offshore waters, reefs, and wrecks in search of both game and table fish. Take as many species off your personal bucket list as you possibly can. Target Red, Cubera, and Vermillion Snapper, go for Skipjack Tuna and Amberjack, Triggerfish, various types of Grouper, and King Mackerel. The opportunities abound in the fishing paradise!
All you have to bring is your food and snacks, everything else will be provided for a successful and fun fishing trip.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Harkers Island (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1974, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 450HP Detroit engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 12 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Chances R Charters
- $900 per group, additional $40 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Sep-May $1350 (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Sep-May (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Sep-May (8 hours)
- $1,850 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $2,250 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 10 hour trip (10 hours)
- $2,400 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $2,700 per group, additional $120 per person after 6 guests - 12 hour trip (12 hours)
- $3,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Jun-Aug (10 hours)
- $3,600 per group, additional $120 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Jun-Aug (12 hours)
- $7,000 per day per group, additional $350 per person after 8 guests - Two Day Trip - MAX 8 (2 days)
- Toilet Two bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 72 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Skipjack)