Hooker Charters & Guide Service is located in Jacksonville, Florida. Run by Captain Bill Perkins, a full-time, licensed Captain. He’s a professional, knowledgeable guide who goes above and beyond to put his guests on fish. This is the perfect chance to explore these productive waters. If you want to have a fun day out on the water with a professional guide, look no further.
Your trip will take place aboard Captain Bill’s 25’ Contender boat. Its navigational electronics include a GPS, a fish finder, a VHF radio, and a radar. The vessel is equipped with a live bait tank, a wireless trolling motor, an icebox for your refreshments, and an anchoring system to keep you on top of the fish. Up to six anglers are welcome on board.
Captain Bill uses a variety of fishing techniques to make sure you will get the most out of your day on the water, whatever the season. If the weather permits, you will be able to go see what’s biting nearshore, head offshore, or fish the flats, wrecks, reefs, and backcountry.
During your trip, you may try anything from fishing with light and heavy tackle to jigging, trolling, bottom fishing, drift fishing, and spearfishing if the conditions allow. Captain Bill is great with kids, so a day out with him is an excellent opportunity to have fun with your friends or family and enjoy your children landing their first fish!
There is a wide range of fish you can catch, including Mahi Mahi, Cobia, King Mackerel, Tarpon, Vermilion Snapper, Triggerfish, Flounder, Sheepshead, Spotted Seatrout, Black Seabass, and Redfish.
Your trip with Captain Bill and Hooker Charters & Guide Service will include your fishing equipment, such as rods, reels, and tackle, as well as live bait and lures. You will also be provided with snorkeling equipment, but since there is a limited amount available, you can feel free to bring your own.
To ensure your great experience continues after you step off the boat, Bill will clean and fillet your catch at the end of the trip.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
CONTENDER 24S (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 48 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Jacksonville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hooker Charters & Guide Service
- $495 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Inshore Trip (6 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Nearshore/Offshore (6 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - American Red Snapper (AM) (5 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - American Red Snapper (PM) (5 hours)
- $895 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Inshore (8 hours)
- $895 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Nearshore/Offshore (8 hours)
- Toilet (private enclosed toilet)
- GPS (satellite weather module)
- Fishfinder (1kw transducer)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (All necessary federal and state licenses provided)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Weather permitting)
- Offshore Fishing (Weather permitting)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Spearfishing (When conditions permit)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)