Hooker Charters & Guide Service is located in Jacksonville, Florida. Run by Captain Bill Perkins, a full-time, licensed Captain. He’s a professional, knowledgeable guide who goes above and beyond to put his guests on the fish. This is the perfect chance to explore these productive waters. If you want to have a fun day out on the water with a professional guide, look no further.
Your trip will take place aboard Captain Bill’s 25’ Contender boat. Its navigational electronics include a GPS, a fish finder, a AIS VHF radio.The vessel is equipped with a live bait tank, a wireless trolling motor, an icebox for your refreshments, and an anchoring system to keep you on top of the fish. The vessel also includes a enclosed toilet. Up to six anglers are welcome on board.
Captain Bill uses a variety of fishing techniques to make sure you will get the most out of your day on the water, whatever the season. If the weather permits, you will be able to go see what’s biting nearshore, head offshore, or fish the flats, wrecks and reefs..
During your trip, you may try anything from fishing with light and heavy tackle to jigging, trolling, bottom fishing and drift fishing. Captain Bill is great with kids, so a day out with him is an excellent opportunity to have fun with your family or friends and enjoy your children landing their first fish!
There is a wide range of fish you can catch, including Mahi Mahi, Cobia, King Mackerel, Tarpon, Vermilion Snapper, Trigger fish, Flounder, Sheeps head, Spotted Sea trout, Black Sea bass, and Red fish.
Your trip with Captain Bill will include all the needed fishing equipment and tackle as well as live bait.
To ensure your great experience continues after you step off the boat, Bill will clean and fillet your catch and provide zip lock bags at the end of the trip. Gift certificates are also available upon request here through fishingbooker.com
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Hooker Charters & Guide Service
- $195 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Dolphin sight seeing (2 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Inshore Trip (6 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Nearshore/Offshore (6 hours)
- $895 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Nearshore/Offshore (8 hours)
- Toilet private enclosed toilet
- GPS satellite weather module
- Fishfinder 1kw transducer
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (All necessary federal and state licenses provided)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Weather permitting)
- Offshore Fishing (Weather permitting)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Spearfishing (When conditions permit)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
CONTENDER 24S (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 48 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: