Catchin’ Jiants Charters departs daily from Captiva, Florida. Capt. CJ Floyd and Capt. Jordan Dunn are among very few local guides with Master Captain’s Licenses. They were voted Best Fishing Charter and Captain for 3 years in a row (2019, 2020, 2012). Known for their dedication, the captains strive to give their guests a fishing experience they’ll cherish forever.
You will be fishing aboard a spacious 26’ Gillikin center console powered by a brand new 300 HP Yamaha engine. The boat can comfortably accommodate up to six anglers, and it features top notch, up-to-date navigational equipment, and gear. Both the boat and the captains cater to your comfort like no other. A removable bimini top provides shade for more than half the boat on blistering summer days and is easily removed for all of those who like to bask in the Florida sunshine!
Catchin’ Jiants offers half, 3/4, and full day charters, with your choice of inshore and offshore fishing grounds. Tarpon “roll” abundantly in these inshore waters, never failing to disappoint anglers with their great size and stamina. Going offshore, you’ll find an assortment of Snapper, Barracuda, Redfish, Flounder, King and Spanish Mackerel, massive Goliath Groupers, and so much more.
The captains, as well as the mates, use many different fishing techniques. They welcome anglers of all ages and will help you land a memorable catch no matter your level of experience. As an added bonus, you’ll often see dolphins, manatees, sea turtles, and birds on your trip.
Step aboard and leave your worries behind. All licenses, rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and lures are included. Harvestable fish are graciously filleted for the freshest dinner life has to offer. The captains love recommending some of our islands’ best chefs!
Customize any trip with Catchin’ Jiants for the most memorable day you could dream of. Welcome aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Gillikin (Center console) originally built in 2003, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Captiva Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Catchin’ Jiants
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Customized Charter PM (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Customized Charter AM (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip AM (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip PM (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Tarpon Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Tarpon Trip (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Extended Full Day Tarpon Trip (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (On as needed basis)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Cubera)