Catchin’ Jiants Charters departs daily from Captiva, Florida. Captain CJ is one of the few local guides with a Master Captain’s License and a ‘‘Best Fishing Captain of Sanibel and Captiva Islands 2019’’ award. He strives to give his guests a fishing experience they will cherish forever. If you want to have the waters all to yourself – look no further!
You will be fishing aboard a very rare and spacious 26’ Gillikin center console, which comes powered by a brand new 300 HP Yamaha engine. The boat can comfortably accommodate up to six anglers and is equipped with up-to-date navigational electronics. More than merely capable, this vessel caters to your comfort like no other. A removable bimini top can provide shade for more than half the boat on blistering summer days. On the other hand, Capt. CJ will be happy to take it down if you’re eager to enjoy a little sunbathing.
Catchin’ Jiants offers half and full day charters, with your choice of inshore and offshore fishing grounds. Tarpon “roll” abundantly in these inshore waters, never failing to disappoint anglers with their great size and stamina.
Offshore, you’ll find an assortment of Snappers, Barracuda, Redfish, Flounder, King and Spanish Mackerel, massive Goliath Groupers, and much more.
Captain CJ uses a lot of fishing techniques and welcomes anglers of all ages and will help you land a memorable catch no matter your level of experience. Additionally, you can see many Dolphins, Manatees and birds in the area, which will make your trip even more interesting and fun!
Your trip will include fishing licenses, rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and lures. As well as that, your catch will be cleaned and filleted for you to take home. The boat is always iced down, so there’s no need to bring your own coolers on board.
Customize your trip with Catchin’ Jiants and have a memorable day out on the beautiful waters of Captiva. Welcome aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Gillikin (Center console) originally built in 2003. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Captiva Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Catchin’ Jiants
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Customized Charter PM (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Customized Charter AM (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip AM (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip PM (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Tarpon Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Tarpon Trip (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Extended Full Day Tarpon Trip (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (On as needed basis)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Cubera)