There are few charter services more in-tune with the waters of Southwest Florida than Fischer Charters. Captain Zach Fischer and his brothers have been living and fishing in this area all their lives, and they have been catching fish here ever since they could walk. With an expert charter fisherman as a father, they have managed to build up a wealth of knowledge that makes them stand out from the crowd.
Book a trip with the Fischers, and you can choose between chartering the boat for a relaxing cruise to the local shell-covered islands or going on a rod-bending fishing adventure. Fischer Charters will guide you to the Silver King or to the World Famous Cheese Burger in Paradise. It’s up to you!
You will be fishing aboard a 27’ World Cat boat that can take up to six people. The catamaran has recently been fitted with new safety equipment and fishing amenities, and has everything you need to stalk Redfish, troll for Kingfish, drift the passes for Snook, or practice any other inshore and nearshore fishing technique you would like to try.
As Southwest Florida is a very desirable fishing destination all year round, it is recommended that you book your trip with plenty of time to spare if you want to secure your favorite dates. Fischer Charters also suggest fishing during the week if you would like to experience the waters without so many other people around.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
World Cat 27TE (Catamaran) originally built in 2009, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 225HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Fort Myers Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fischer Charters - Sanibel
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Fishing Trip - Afternoon (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Fishing Trip - Morning (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Fishing Trip (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Fishing Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin (Side scan, HD))
- Snorkeling Equipment (Can be provided if notice given)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Blutooth Stereo )
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota iPilot)
- Ice Box (YETI)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Pine Island Sound)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing (Artificial and Natural ledges)
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Pine Island Sound)
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)