Bentley’s Charters and Custom Rods provides backcountry and offshore adventures on Florida’s west coast and Tampa Bay area. This charter is owned and operated by Captain Chad Bentley who loves fishing and sharing the excitement of reeling in with his guests. He values every guest who comes aboard and works hard to make your experience a happy and memorable one.
You will fish aboard Captain Chad’s 27’ Marauder Marine Avenger center console boat, originally built in 2020. This new beauty is powered by a 200 HP Suzuki engine and also features a wireless trolling motor for when you want to be super quiet. You will find all the electronics and safety equipment needed for a successful trip such as a fishfinder and life vests.
Bentley’s Charters and Custom Rods can take you fishing in the backcountry for big Redfish, Snook, Trout and the majestic Tarpon on half day trips. Or, if you choose a full day trip, you can fish for Grouper, Mangrove Snapper, Cobia, King Mackerel and Tripletail in the nearshore waters, reefs and wrecks.
Captain Chad will provide the tackle, bait, fishing licenses, water, ice and of course drag screaming rod bending action. Take you friend, spouse or child on a trip of a lifetime and let Bentley’s Charters and Custom Rods show you how it’s done.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Marauder Marine Avenger (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Holiday Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bentley’s Charters And Custom Rods
- $350 per group - Winter Inshore Trip (3 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Scalloping (4 hours)
- $475 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Scallop Diving Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Tarpon Fishing (5 hours)
- $600 per group - Shark fishing trip (5 hours)
- $650 per group - Goliath grouper fishing 5 hour (5 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Shallow Water Grouper (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment for scallop trips
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Tuna (Blackfin)