First Strike Charters - Triton
If you’re itching for an ultimate Bahamas adventure, you can’t go wrong with First Strike Charters, operating out of the breathtaking Nassau. Their crew is experienced, professional, passionate, and eager to provide you with the ultimate experience.
Jump aboard the “Triton” and spend an unforgettable day on the water! The “Elegant Lady” is a fully equipped 65’ Chris-Craft motor yacht, perfect for large groups wanting to travel the waters or a corporate charter. She has a master king suite, a guest room with twin beds, a stateroom, plus quarters for the crew. Private sleeps for four people can be adapted to sleep upward of 6.
Enjoy the upper fly deck that seats at least 10+ adults and the upper salon with a 60-inch flat screen TV and wet bar. The boat also features a huge flybridge, full galley, three restrooms, and twin 800 HP 12V71 Detroit Diesel engines. She’s spacious enough to accommodate up to 20 guests in full comfort and style!
This is a great family boat and kids love climbing over her. She’s perfect for casting rods in shallow reefs anchored up and using light tackle in the front bow. The captain will take you to a number of gorgeous remote islands outside of Providence, where you’ll get to explore the shallow reefs 5-10 miles out.
Depending on the fishing location, your main targets will be Barracuda, Wahoo, and Tuna. Up to three anglers can fish at the same time.
The charter will cover the best tackle by top brands such as Penn, lures, and drinks. You are welcome to bring a cooler with your own food and drinks. With advanced notice, the crew can pre-stock and tell you the prices before the trip. Fishing licenses are not necessary.
Book a trip with First Strike Charters and you won’t regret it for a second!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Chris-Craft (Motor yacht) originally built in 1986, and restored in 2012. Powered by 2 800HP 12V71 Detroit Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Nassau Fishing Calendar
FAQs about First Strike Charters - Triton
- $875 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - 2Hr Harbour/Sunset (2 hours)
- $1,380 per group, additional $50 per person after 10 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,875 per group, additional $50 per person after 10 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $2,325 per group, additional $50 per person after 10 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Full-head x 3)
- Air Conditioning
- Bed (King State Room)
- Snorkeling Equipment (On board at all times, 15 sets)
- Multimedia System (Customers can play own music via phone)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, other)
- Drinks (Rum, punch, and water)
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 10 miles, light tackle from bow only)
- Reef Fishing (Light tackle from bow only)
- Light Tackle
- Barracuda (Great)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)