Pontoon Boat Tours invites you on their boat for a fun day of fishing or cruising in Fort Myers Beach in Florida. This charter is made for pleasure and relaxation, and the crew who operate it are experts at providing such experiences.
They can take you and your group of friends and family on an unforgettable ride in the calm waters of Estero Bay and further out.
If you go for the fishing, you will do so in the calm waters from Hurricane Pass to Big Carlos. This area hosts a variety of shallow water fish such as Redfish, Mangrove Snapper, Snook, Trout, Sheepshead, Pompano, and more.
The crew will provide the necessary fishing gear which includes live baits, and a fishing license. Besides the captain, there’s also a first mate present on each trip.
Pontoon Boat Tours also offer Sightseeing and Sunset cruises which last 2 hours and can be extended if the captain and crew are available.
You will go out aboard a 33-foot Maurell deck boat powered by a 115 HP Yamaha engine. This engine makes it ideal for cruising and will also get you to your designated fishing grounds efficiently. The boat also features a restroom for your convenience.
Pontoon Boat Tours was an idea of two local fishermen with a wish to provide locals and tourists a getaway on the calm waters of Estero Bay and share their Love of the waters. Both have over 30 years of fishing the waters at Ft Myers Beach. Their Captain has over 15 years of experience. They are US Coast Guard Certified, licensed and insured.
This is a very family friendly charter operated by a crew who are able to provide a lot of information and facts about the local culture, area, wildlife and more.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Maurell (Deck boat) originally built in 1994, and restored in 2013. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Fort Myers Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Pontoon Boat Tours Ft Myers Beach
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip - Afternoon (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip - Morning (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (Cooler provided with Ice)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (It is recommended to add gratuity for fish cleaning)
- Snacks (We have light snacks on board for your convenience )
- Drinks (water bottles provided)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Calm Waters along the mangroves )
- Nearshore Fishing (Keeps You in the calm waters of the Estero Bay)
- Flats Fishing (Grass Flats For Trout when tides are good)
- Backcountry Fishing (Estero Bay Estuary )
- Light Tackle (Mangrove Fishing For Red And Snook)
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing (Catch Will Vary- Pompano, Snapper, Grouper & Trout)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout