Fish Master Deep Sea Fishing offers families, beginners, and experienced anglers unforgettable deep sea adventures out of Sebastian, Florida. The charter is operated by Captain Jay Senne and his well-put-together crew who specialize in offshore trolling and bottom fishing trips.
You will fish aboard a 34-foot Baja Cruiser Catamaran powered by twin 315 HP Yanmar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots. The boat is fast getting you out and back in, and is wide and stable on the water. It features a toilet and a flybridge, which will both be handy if you’re taking the family out. It also has outriggers to maximize the catch, and an icebox to store it.
Captain Jay has over 40 years of professional fishing experience and is very knowledgeable about the local fish and waters, as well as the waters of the Bahamas. Fish Master Deep Sea Fishing will take you fishing for large Red Snappers, Groupers, Mahi Mahi, Lane Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Mutton Snapper, Black Seabass, Sailfish, Blackfin Tuna, Triggerfish, Wahoo, and King Mackerel.
The fishing gear is supplied and includes lures and live baits. You’ll also be provided with fishing licenses and a first mate to help you with the catch. Once the trip is over, your fish will be cleaned and filleted so you can take it home for dinner. Please bring a cooler to transport your fish home safely.
The charter is located just 90 minutes from Orlando, 15 minutes south of Melbourne, and 20 minutes north of Vero Beach. So if you’re in the area book a trip today and get ready for your next fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Baja Cruiser (Catamaran) originally built in 1999. Powered by 2 315HP Yanmar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Sebastian Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish Master Deep Sea Fishing
- $795 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,025 per group - 9 Hour Trip (9 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (When available)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Entire party covered under boat license)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle (Spinning & 20lb Class Conv Tackle)
- Heavy Tackle (30lb, 50lb Class Troll 100 lb Bottom)
- Bottom Fishing (Heavy Spinning & 100lb Braid On Diawa Reels)
- Trolling (20,30,50lb Penn & Shamano)
- Spinning (Bait Catching,SnapPerfishing Mnd Mahi Sight Fishing)
- Jigging (Used In 27 Fathoms Or Deeper)
- Drift Fishing (After Bouy Is Dropped On The Spot)
- Kite Fishing (Use When Drifting And Bottomfishing)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Blackfin)