Atlantic City Charter Boat provides top of the line fishing trips aboard "Miss Atlantic City" in Atlantic City, NJ. The charter is suitable for inshore and offshore fishing, as well as a private sightseeing charter. You’ll be able to do whatever you like ocean or bay. You will sail and fish with an experienced crew who love nothing more than sharing the excitement of a good fight with the beasts of the deep sea with their guests.
"Miss Atlantic City" is a 47’ Laux Brothers custom-made sportfishing boat, powered by a 600 HP Detroit 892 Turbo engine. It is USCG certified for up to 37 passengers and is very comfortable with bench seating all around, inside and out, and 4 bunks downstairs. The boat is equipped with the latest navigational and safety equipment, as well as an icebox for the catch and a live well for the baits.
The boat features a private toilet and a sound system. All its features are fully functional and a huge plus when spending the day on the water.
Atlantic City Charter Boat can take you on inshore, nearshore, or offshore excursions. You can catch anything from the inshore species like Flounder and Striped Bass to the nearshore Bluefish, Lingcod, False Albacore, Black Seabass, or even a Wahoo, to the offshore and reef species like Mako Sharks, Bluefin and Yellowfin Tuna, Albacore Tuna, and Mahi Mahi depending on the water temp.
You will have a fishing license provided, and a first mate to help you with the fish. Please note that a 20% gratuity is expected and appreciated for your first mate as it is not included in the overall price. This is a child-friendly charter boat so bring the kids along and have a great family bonding day on the waters of Atlantic City and beyond.
Now get your group together, book the trip of your dreams, and meet the fun and friendly crew aboard "Miss Atlantic City"!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Atlantic City Charter Boat
- $1,400 per group, additional $45 per person after 20 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Bay Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $45 per person after 20 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Bay Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $1,750 per group, additional $50 per person after 20 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Midway Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,750 per group, additional $50 per person after 20 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Midway Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,950 per group, additional $60 per person after 20 guests - 6 Hour Ocean Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,950 per group, additional $60 per person after 20 guests - 6 Hour Ocean Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,600 per group, additional $75 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour – Offshore Trolling (AM) (6 hours)
- $2,600 per group, additional $75 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour – Offshore Trolling (PM) (6 hours)
- $4,800 per group, additional $75 per person after 12 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Inshore/Offshore (12 hours)
- Bed 4 bunks downstairs
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Feel free to bring your favorite gear!)
- Live Bait (Depends on species targeted)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (gratuity not included)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (Everything works some of the time.)
- Heavy Tackle (Feel free to bring whatever you like.)
- Bottom Fishing (Plenty of fishing spots to choose from.)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing (Fun!)
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Custom Built (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 600HP Detroit engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 12 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: