Stalker Charters operates out of Olcott, NY providing exciting fishing adventures on Lake Ontario. This lake is home to King Salmon and the expert crew led by Captain Kurt, a full time guide with over 30 years of local experience, will meet and surpass your expectations!
He runs this business for his family with integrity that is unparalleled. He firmly believes in delivering the best possible customer service by always providing more. He puts himself in your shoes and promises to give each and every customer the trip they invested in! He values your trust, time, and patience.
Captain Kurt’s boat (currently under cosmetic and electronic upgrades) is a 36’ Commander express cruiser, originally built in 1985, and restored in 2015. Powered by two 310 HP Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots, it is a beast on the water.
The boat is extremely well maintained with top-notch electronics, safety equipment, outriggers, downriggers, and a centerrigger to maximize the catch. You’ll enjoy the boat’s amenities such as large stainless frame deck chairs, beautiful mahogany and teak wood cockpit deck floor, a private head with full sized toilet (sterilized between each trip), a multimedia system, and more.
Capt. Kurt will take you fishing for King Salmon, Coho Salmon, Rainbow Trout, and all Silverfish found in Lake Ontario’s waters. Depending on the season and the time of your trip, he’ll advise you which species you can catch in order to make your trip as productive as possible. There’s a variety of trips to choose from depending on how much time you want to spend on the water, and when you want to head out.
Captain Kurt takes pleasure in taking out and fishing with families with children. He’ll dedicate his efforts towards the success of your trip, so don’t hesitate to make this is a great family adventure!
Join Stalker Charters and explore the prolific waters of Lake Ontario for an unforgettable time!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Chris-Craft Commander (Express cruiser) originally built in 1985, and restored in 2015. Powered by 2 320HP Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Burt Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Stalker Charters – Lake Ontario
- $560 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $560 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $720 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (9 hours)
- Toilet (Enclosed)
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (3 Units Raymarine Raytheon Garmin Lowrance)
- Fishfinder (Raymarine, Garmin With GPS)
- Refrigerator (Large Camper Size With Freezer)
- Outriggers (High Torque Electric 400' Spread Quiet Water Prowes)
- Ice Box (Equiped with large stainless deck chairs )
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Strip Herring)
- Lures (Our Innovative Custom Designs Are Highly Productive)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Bring Large Cooler)
- First Mate (Educated Unsurpassed Talent Fantastic Personality)
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Inside 1.5 Mile Great Mixed Bag And Chinook)
- Offshore Fishing (To The Line (Canadian))
- Light Tackle (Tried Trophy Sport Fishing Top Line Equipment)
- Heavy Tackle (Diver/7strand For Shy Catch Success)
- Trolling (Multiple Rods & Techniques Some Developed By Us)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)