Stalker Charters operates out of Olcott, NY providing exciting fishing adventures on Lake Ontario. This lake is home to the most delicious and healthy fish – King Salmon. You will find the best specimens right in these waters and be put on them by an expert crew led by Captain Kurt Driscoll.
He runs this business for his family with the integrity that is unparalleled. He firmly believes in delivering the best possible customer service by always providing more. He puts himself in your shoes and promises to give each and every customer a once in a lifetime adventure to be remembered forever. He values your trust, time and investment.
Captain Kurt’s boat is a 36’ Chris-Craft Commander express cruiser, originally built in 1985, and restored in 2015. Powered by two 320 HP Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots, it is a beast on the water.
The boat is extremely well maintained with top-notch electronics, safety equipment, outriggers, downriggers, and a centerrigger to maximize the catch. You’ll enjoy the boat’s amenities such as a toilet, shower, TV, multimedia system, a fully equipped kitchen, and more.
Capt. Kurt will take you fishing for Smallmouth Bass, Brown Trout, Lake Trout, King Salmon, and Rainbow Trout. Depending on the season, he’ll advise you which species you can catch and what time your trip will start. There’s a variety of trips to choose from depending on how much time you want to spend on the water, and when you want to head out.
It gives Captain Kurt great pleasure to take out families with children. He says his family commits their efforts towards the success of your trip, so don’t hesitate to make this is a great family adventure!
Join Stalker Charters and explore the prolific waters of Lake Ontario for an unforgettable time!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Chris-Craft Commander (Express cruiser) originally built in 1985, and restored in 2015. Powered by 2 320HP Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
Burt Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Stalker Charters – Lake Ontario
- $540 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $540 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $60 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (9 hours)
- Toilet (Enclosed)
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (3 Units Raymarine Raytheon Garmin Lowrance)
- Fishfinder (Raymarine, Garmin With GPS)
- Kitchen (Under Refit / Stainless Mahogany Updated Appliances)
- Refrigerator (Large Camper Size With Freezer)
- Outriggers (High Torque Electric 400' Spread Quiet Water Prowes)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Strip Herring)
- Lures (Our Innovative Custom Designs Are Highly Productive)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Bring Large Cooler)
- First Mate (Educated Unsurpassed Talent Fantastic Personality)
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Inside 1.5 Mile Great Mixed Bag And Chinook)
- Offshore Fishing (To The Line (Canadian))
- Light Tackle (Tried Trophy Sport Fishing Top Line Equipment)
- Heavy Tackle (Diver/7strand For Shy Catch Success)
- Trolling (Multiple Rods & Techniques Some Developed By Us)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)