Galveston offers up a huge variety of angling opportunities: battling gigantic Tuna offshore, hooking huge Red Snapper over the reefs, and exploring shallow inshore waters for Flatfish and Redfish. Get Hooked Charters Galveston offers guests the chance to experience all of this and more!
With a fleet of 5 full-time vessels and a motley crew of friendly, local captains behind the helm, this charter company goes above and beyond to make sure that no guest misses out on their dream angling adventure. From newbies and families to seasoned fishermen, everyone is welcome aboard!
USCG-licensed captain Mike Short started the business in 2007, wanting to put his years of experience to good use. Now, he works alongside a whole host of other experienced captains to offer a variety of adventures exploring Galveston’s waters. One thing’s for certain: they all can’t wait to show you ‘round the magnificent fishing grounds of your choice.
Step aboard the charter company’s 39’ Contender, and you’ll have all of Galveston’s prolific at your fingertips. This boat is equally adept at cruising inshore waters as she is at travelling up to a whopping 100 miles offshore. With room for up to 6 guests, as well as top-quality navigational and safety gear, she’s the perfect choice for a family adventure or fishing battle with your buddies.
Depending on the trip you opt for, you’ll have the chance to target a whole range of famous species. Inshore, it’s all about the Texan trio of Flounder, Speckled Trout, and Redfish. These trips are a great option for newbies and families. More seasoned anglers can opt for a bluewater offshore adventure, or even travel overnight for the chance to hook some gigantic Yellowfin Tuna.
Your captain will make sure you’re decked out with top-quality rods and reels, as well as bait and tackle. All you need to bring are snacks, drinks, and a fishing license. Get Hooked Charters Galveston are ready and waiting to show you just what these waters have to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2009. Powered by 3 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Get Hooked Charters Galveston – 39'
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Bay/Jetty Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Bay/Jetty Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Late Afternoon Half Day Bay-Jetty (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Bay/Jetty Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Bay/Jetty Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Jetty/Channel Shark Trip (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - State Water Offshore Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Close offshore State waters)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 100 miles)
- Reef Fishing (Natural and artificial reefs)
- Wreck Fishing (Up to 100 miles offshore)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Spearfishing (Bring your own equipment)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)