Driftwood Charters invites you on a shallow-water adventure in the most productive waters of Port Orange, Florida. This area has an abundance of inshore and nearshore species you can target year-round and Captain Jarrod Tuttle knows exactly where they are. He has spent over 20 years fishing the local waters and has acquired a wealth of fishing knowledge.
Capt. Jarrod will take you fishing aboard a 25’ C-Hawk boat originally built in 2020. It is powered by a 300 HP Suzuki engine, with a capacity for 5 guests. The vessel is fully equipped with the necessary safety equipment such as life jackets and fish-finding technology including a GPS and a fishfinder.
The boat also contains snorkeling equipment, as well as a livewell for the bait, an icebox for the catch, and a wireless trolling motor for the super shallow waters. Your trip will include all the fishing gear you might need such as rods, reels, tackle, bait, a fishing license, and a fish cleaning service at the end.
Capt. Jarrod runs inshore, nearshore, backcountry, and river charters that produce good numbers of fish wherever you choose to go. No matter the season. You can fish the inshore and backcountry waters for massive Redfish, Trout, Flounder, Tarpon, and Snook.
If you venture further out to the nearshore reefs, you can target the beautiful and tasty Mangrove Snapper and Sheepshead, Jack Crevalle, Amberjack, and Red Snapper. Alternatively, you can fish the coastal waters for a variety of Sharks including Hammerhead, Blacktip, and more.
These trips will allow you to get a good view of old Florida from the water while catching some of the top game fish that swim. With an experienced captain who knows these waters well, your options are limitless.
Make your next trip something you’ll talk about for years to come and join Driftwood Charters for a day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
CHawk (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Port Orange Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Driftwood Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Shark Fishing (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Offshore (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Offshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Shark Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Offshore (10 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing (Nearshore)
- Wreck Fishing (Nearshore)
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout