Explore the amazing fishing opportunities of the Outer Banks with STOLAT Fishing Charters. Gulf Stream, wreck, or inshore ocean fishing – STOLAT has a trip for you.
STOLAT Fishing Charters welcomes any angler to fish with them. Captain Paul and his mate have over 40 years of experience and take pride in providing the right trip for you and your group. Whether you are a seasoned fisherman, beginner, or family group with young children, you’re in good hands.
You can choose from a variety of trips. The Gulf Stream Trip is the ultimate fishing adventure, and lets you experience big game fishing at its finest. This trip targets the big names of big game fishing, including Tuna, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, and Wahoo.
Otherwise, fill your cooler with delicious fish on a Wreck/Bottom Fishing Trip. STOLAT Fishing Charters specializes in wreck fishing, targeting species such as Tilefish, Black Sea Bass, Snowy Grouper, and Triggerfish.
If you prefer a shorter boat ride, Inshore Trips are also available. Seasonally, these trips will target Spanish and King Mackerel, Bluefish, Cobia, False Albacore, or maybe even Sharks.
Your trip includes everything necessary for fishing – all rods, tackle, bait, and plenty of ice for your catch. The professional mate will help you every step of the way, and dockside fish cleaning is always available. Just bring food, snacks, and your favorite beverages.
You’ll fish aboard a 42’ Topaz boat. This fast and well-equipped vessel comes fully complete with modern Furuno navigational electronics. Inside, there’s a spacious air-conditioned cabin with comfortable seating, satellite radio, and a full galley with a microwave and fresh water.
Come fish with a professional, experienced, full time crew. STOLAT Fishing Charters always prioritizes your comfort and safety and does not take people out in bad sea conditions. Their business was built on offering quality fishing trips to meet your fishing expectations and your budget.
Let’s go fishing!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Topaz (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1985, and restored in 2015. Powered by 2 450HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Wanchese Fishing Calendar
FAQs about STOLAT Fishing Charters
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore Sharks (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore Sharks (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - Extended Inshore – 6 Hours (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,450 per group - Full Day Trip – Wreck/Bottom (8 hours)
- $1,950 per group - Offshore/Gulf Stream (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning (Plus Heat for Seasonal Comfort)
- Fighting Chair (Scoponich 130 class)
- GPS (2. Furuno and Garim)
- Fishfinder (Furuno)
- Ice Box (1000 lb Fish Box)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate (Professional life long fisherman)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Fishing within sight of land. )
- Nearshore Fishing (Basically the same as Inshore)
- Offshore Fishing (Fishing the Gulfstream)
- Reef Fishing (Bottom Fishing; Tilefish and Bass)
- Wreck Fishing (Fishing the many Wrecks for Sea Bass)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)