Explore the amazing fishing opportunities of the Outer Banks with STOLAT Fishing LLC . Gulf Stream, Deepwater Wreck/Bottom, or Inshore Ocean – STOLAT has a trip for you.
STOLAT Fishing Charters welcomes any angler to fish with them. Captain Paul and his mate have over 40 years of experience and take pride in providing the right trip for you and your group. Whether you are a seasoned fisherman, beginner, or family group with young children, you’re in good hands.
STOLAT offers a large variety of trips. The Gulf Stream Trip is the ultimate fishing adventure, and lets you experience big game fishing at its finest. This trip targets Tuna, Marlin, Dolphin (Mahi) and Wahoo.
Fill your cooler with delicious fish on a Deepwater Wreck/Bottom Trip. This is STOLAT’s Specialty. Definitely our most productive trip which targets Tilefish, Black Sea Bass, Snowy Grouper, and Triggerfish.
If you prefer a shorter boat ride, we offer Half (4 Hour), 6 Hour and Full Day Inshore Ocean Trips. Seasonally, these trips will target Spanish and King Mackerel, Bluefish, Cobia, False Albacore, or maybe even Sharks.
Your trip includes everything necessary for fishing – all rods, tackle, bait, and plenty of ice for your catch. The professional mate will help you every step of the way, and dockside fish cleaning is always available.
You’ll fish aboard a clean, fast and comfortable 42’ Twin Diesel Sportfishing Boat. There is plenty of room to move around in the spacious cockpit, an air-conditioned cabin and clean private head which is not available on many smaller Outer Banks charter boats.
Come fish with a professional, experienced crew. We are a full sized Ocean Fishing Boat, not a small, outboard guideboats. STOLAT always prioritizes your comfort and safety and does not take people out in bad sea conditions. Their business was built on offering quality fishing trips to meet your fishing expectations and your budget.
WE DO NOT HAVE A FUEL SURCHARGE AS MANY BOATS DO
Let’s go fishing
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Topaz (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1985, and restored in 2015. Powered by 2 450HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Wanchese Fishing Calendar
FAQs about STOLAT Fishing Charters
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore Ocean (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore Ocean (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore Sharks (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore Sharks (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore Ocean (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore Ocean (8 hours)
- $2,001 per group - Full Day – Wreck / Deepwater Bottom (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 10 Hour – Offshore Shark Adventure (10 hours)
- $2,400 per group - Offshore/Gulf Stream Big Game Fish (11 hours)
- Air Conditioning (Plus Heat for Seasonal Comfort)
- Fighting Chair (Scoponich 130 class; two sailfish chairs)
- GPS (2. Furuno and Garim)
- Fishfinder (Furuno)
- Ice Box (1000 lb Fish Box)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Available at Dock for a Fee)
- First Mate (Professional life long fisherman)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Fishing within sight of land. )
- Nearshore Fishing (Basically the same as Inshore)
- Offshore Fishing (Fishing the Gulfstream)
- Reef Fishing (Bottom Fishing; Tilefish and Bass)
- Wreck Fishing (Fishing the many Wrecks for Sea Bass)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)