SOA Charters fish out of Charleston and Winchester Bay Oregon, offering a variety of fishing trips. They are experts at what they do, and being led by Captain Travis Marsh means they will not only put you on the fish but ensure you are having lots of fun, too!
Captain Travis will take you in search of different species of fish. In the nearshore waters, you can target a variety of Rockfish, Crab, and Lingcod. A little further out, and you could be targeting Halibut, and in the deep offshore waters, you will fish for Bluefin Tuna.
You will fish aboard a 2020 28’ foot Hewes Craft deck boat, powered by twin 150 hp Yamaha engines with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots. This speed means you don’t waste time on lengthy travel out to the fishing grounds and use it instead on what you came to do. Fishing.
The boat also has all the navigation features such as a GPS and a fishfinder which will help you locate the most productive fishing spots. All fishing gear is provided and includes rods, reels, tackle, live and artificial baits, and all safety equipment such as life jackets.
SOA Charters will happily clean, fillet and bag your fish upon return to the dock, with the exception of Tuna. Tuna can be cleaned on the docks for a small fee by the cleaners available there.
Captain Travis carries a USCG six-pack charter license, he is CPR and First-Aid certified and holds a TWIC card.
Please note that fishing is currently hot in Winchester Bay, so the meet-up spot might change depending on what’s biting!
Trips can only be booked if there are a minimum of 3 people in the group.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about SOA Charters - Coos Bay
- $100 per day per person - Crabbing (1 day)
- $175 per person - Perch Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $175 per person - Perch Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $225 per person - Deep water Lingcod & Bottom Fishing (5 hours)
- $225 per person - Long Leader Fishing - Rockfish (AM) (4 hours)
- $225 per person - Long Leader Fishing - Rockfish (PM) (4 hours)
- $250 per person - 7 Hour Trip – Salmon (7 hours)
- $250 per person - 7 Hour Trip – Smallmouth Bass (7 hours)
- $250 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Shad (8 hours)
- $250 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Smallmouth Bass (8 hours)
- $250 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Winter Steelhead (8 hours)
- $275 per person - Long Leader Fishing - Crabbing AM (4 hours)
- $275 per person - Long Leader Fishing - Crabbing PM (4 hours)
- $275 per person - Salmon Fishing And Crabbing (AM) (4 hours)
- $275 per person - Salmon Fishing And Crabbing (PM) (4 hours)
- $375 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Halibut (8 hours)
- $425 per person - Tuna Fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Hewes Craft (Deck boat) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: