SOA Charters fish out of Charleston and Winchester Bay Oregon, offering a variety of fishing trips. They are experts at what they do, and being led by Captain Travis Marsh means they will not only put you on the fish but ensure you are having lots of fun, too!
Captain Travis will take you in search of different species of fish. In the nearshore waters, you can target a variety of Rockfish, Crab, and Lingcod. A little further out, and you could be targeting Halibut, and in the deep offshore waters, you will fish for Bluefin Tuna.
You will fish aboard a 24-foot Hewes Craft deck boat, powered by a 225 HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots. This speed means you don’t waste time on lengthy travel out to the fishing grounds and use it instead on what you came to do. Fishing.
The boat also has all the navigation features such as a GPS and a fishfinder which will help you locate the most productive fishing spots. All fishing gear is provided and includes rods, reels, tackle, live and artificial baits, and all safety equipment such as life jackets.
SOA Charters will happily clean, fillet and bag your fish upon return to the dock, with the exception of Tuna. Tuna can be cleaned on the docks for a small fee by the cleaners available there.
Captain Travis carries a USCG six-pack charter license, he is CPR and First-Aid certified and holds a TWIC card.
Please note that fishing is currently hot in Winchester Bay, so the meet-up spot might change depending on what’s biting!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hewes Craft (Deck boat) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Coos Bay Fishing Calendar
FAQs about SOA Charters - Coos Bay
- $75 per person - Crabbing (2 hours)
- $150 per person - Perch Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $150 per person - Perch Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $200 per person - Long Leader Fishing - Rockfish (AM) (4 hours)
- $200 per person - Deep water Lingcod & Bottom Fishing (5 hours)
- $200 per person - Long Leader Fishing - Rockfish (PM) (4 hours)
- $225 per person - Salmon Fishing And Crabbing (AM) (4 hours)
- $225 per person - Salmon Fishing And Crabbing (PM) (4 hours)
- $250 per person - Long Leader Fishing - Crabbing AM (4 hours)
- $250 per person - Long Leader Fishing - Crabbing PM (4 hours)
- $350 per person - Tuna Fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Tuna (Bluefin)