Nemesis Marine takes you fishing around the waters of Key West. These trips are your chance to explore the rich fisheries that make the Keys so famous. Come chase Mahi, Snapper, Mackerel, Tuna, Sailfish, and more!
You will be fishing from a 30’ Sea Hunt center console that can take up to six people. She is powered by twin 300 HP Yamaha engines and features navigational gear. There is a toilet onboard and you will also find snorkeling gear, ice box, a live bait well, floatation devices, and outriggers.
These trips will see you exploring reefs and wrecks, or offshore hot spots. You can enjoy sport fishing, go snorkeling, unwind on the boat, and spend some nice time with your friends and family.
Food, non-alcoholic beverages, ice, towels, and sunscreen are included on all charters. Guests may BYOB other beverages of choice. Remember to bring a hat, sunglasses, and a camera. The crew can accommodate spearfishing anglers, but you should bring your own spearfishing gear.
The crew will supply rods, reels, and tackle, lures, and live bait. The fishing license is included in the trip rates.
Get your friends and hop onboard! Make sure to book your spot on time so that you don’t miss your Key West adventure.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Key West Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Nemesis Marine
- $591 per group - Lobster Charter 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM (4 hours)
- $591 per group - Lobster Charter 8 AM - 12:00 PM (4 hours)
- $806 per group - 3/4 Day Trip 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (6 hours)
- $848 per group - Half Day Trip 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM (4 hours)
- $848 per group - Half Day Trip 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM (4 hours)
- $970 per group - Full Day Trip 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Lobster Main Season - Full Day (8 hours)
- $2,120 per group - Dry Tortugas Trip 8:00 AM - 5 PM (9 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Snacks (Assorted Chips & Cookies )
- Drinks (Water, Sodas, Soft Drinks)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Spearfishing (Guests bring own equipment for spearfishing .)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)