Easy Does It has the aim of providing you with an exciting adventure on the beautiful waters of The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Wet a line, admire the beautiful coastline, and catch fish as you watch the birds, dolphins, rays, and many other creatures. Sounds good? Look no further!
Enjoy your ride aboard a brand-new 25’ conch. It has a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots and can comfortably take up to 4 guests. Fully equipped with navigational electronics, a much-needed thing when you spend your day on the water.
The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary is home to a great variety of amazing creatures. Since 1990, the Sanctuary protects more than 2900 square nautical miles of the Florida Keys coastal and ocean waters.
On your day out with the crew, you’ll start off by fishing for live bait, then you will be able to target a range of local species, such as Tarpon and Permit, as well as Cobia, Jack Crevalle, Snapper, Grouper, and Sharks.
Your trip with Reel Easy Charters will come inclusive with fishing equipment and drinking water for you and your group. All you need to do is grab your camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks, and appropriate clothing, and you’re all set!
Come enjoy your newest fishing adventure, and soak in the stunning scenery of the area with Easy Does It!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Easy Does It
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Early Tarpon (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Sunset Tarpon (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Split (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Marquesas Keys (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (weather permitting)
- Reef Fishing (weather permitting)
- Wreck Fishing (weather permitting)
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Jigging (customer must bring jigs if vertical jigging)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
conch (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: