Operating out of Diablo boat ramp in Panama City, the “Pearls Islands Charter Company” offer everything from fishing trips in the local islands, to hardcore offshore adventure up to 30 miles out. The white sandy shores, crystal clear waters, and vibrant Pacific fisheries make Panama a destination not to be missed!
Hop aboard a 27’ World Cat walkaround, powered by twin 200 HP Yamaha engines. She comes equipped with top of the line Garmin GPS and Fishfinder, a live well, outriggers, and tuna tubes. The vessel is good for more than just fishing, with a comfortable interior complete with a multimedia system, galley, head, bed, and plenty of space both below and above deck to relax and enjoy Panama’s stunning nature.
Whether you’re after tasty table fare or an epic battle against big pelagic fish – Pearls Islands Charter Company has you covered. Depending on the area you choose to explore, you’ll target everything from Snapper and Grouper to Sailfish and Mahi Mahi. There’s also plenty of Pacific Bonito, Jack Crevalle, and Roosterfish to make things even more exciting.
The crew’s philosophy is that to catch the best you need to use the best, so you’ll be provided with top of the line fishing equipment from Penn International, Shimano, and Daiwa. You are also welcome to bring along spearfishing gear if you’re up for some more hands-on fishing.
The guys at The Pearl Island Charter Company have been running fishing trips and cruises for over 20 years, and have logged thousands of hours in the water. They believe strongly in sustainable fishing and encourage catch and release in order to preserve Panama’s fantastic fishing stock.
None the less, any catch you choose to keep will be cleaned and filleted for you. All trips can be catered upon request, and pick up from your hotel can be arranged.
Whatever the crew at Pearls Islands Charter Company can do to make your trip that little bit more special, they’re happy to oblige!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
World Cat (Walkaround) originally built in 2001, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about The Pearl Island Charter Company
- $899 per group, additional $90 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Taboga Island (8 hours)
- $1,025 per group, additional $90 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Otoque/Boná (8 hours)
- $1,185 per group, additional $90 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Mahi Mahi/Sailfish (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (Garmin )
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Bluetooth audio system)
- Tuna Tubes (6)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Top of the line equipment)
- Live Bait (Subject to Availiavility)
- Lures (Trolling Feathers, Diving plugs, casting plugs)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (we encourage responsible fishing)
- Drinks (Water 24 bottles)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Fishing License not required in Panama)
- Inshore Fishing (Bay of Panama, Near Taboga and Taboguilla)
- Nearshore Fishing (All the way to Pearl Islands)
- Offshore Fishing (South Pearl Islands, 40 to 60 Miles Off Shore)
- Reef Fishing (Natural)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Pearl Islands and Around Taboga and Otoque Islands)
- Drift Fishing
- Spearfishing (Equipment not included)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Jack Crevalle
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)