Explore the productive waters out of Key West, Florida with “Reel A Salt”! Whether , jigging over the deep wrecks, or even deep dropping for Swordfish – Captain John Jackson has you covered. He was born and raised here, so spending time on the water is second nature to him!
Hop aboard a 26’ barker center console, powered by a 350 HP Mercury engine with a maximum cruising speed of 40 mph comes equipped with the latest navigational electronics including GPS and fishfinder, as well as an ice-box and a live bait tank.
Whether you choose to stay closer to shore or venture into deeper waters, you’ll have plenty of targets on your hands. 15 miles out and it’s all about Sailfish, Blackfin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, and Wahoo. Explore the nearshore reefs and wrecks instead and you’ll hook into Cobia, Snapper, Barracuda, and Amberjack.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a Florida fishing trip without the opportunity to go after Tarpon. Capt. John has you covered during the "Silver King" season and also provides specialized trips catering to landing this famous beast!
Capt. John provides all of the gear you need for a successful day, including rods, reels, tackle, and live bait. At the end of the trip, he’s happy to clean and fillet any catch you choose to take home. Bring along any snacks and refreshments you’d like to enjoy and you’re good to go!
Experience some of Florida’s finest fishing and some of the most productive fishing grounds in the world with Reel A Salt!i
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Reel A Salt
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Tarpon (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Offshore 4 HourTrip (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Offshore Fishing 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Offshore Fishing 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore Full Day (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Split Day Tarpon (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Offshore 10 Hour Trip – Gulf Towers (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (bottled warer)
- Fishing License
- Lake Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Jigging (customer must bring jigs if vertical jigging)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
conch (Center console) originally built in 2023. Powered by 2 225HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: