Operating out of Galveston and Freeport for more than 20 years, Texas Saltwater Adventures are one of the most prominent charters in the area who specialize in providing excellent customer service and incredible fishing experiences to their customers. Captain Leaf Potter is a passionate angler who can’t wait to show you what Texas coast and Gulf of Mexico fishing is all about!
Your boat for the day will be a 30’ Stamas center console, fully restored in 2015. Its twin 225 HP Yamaha engines ensure smooth and fast ride, while top-notch navigational and fishfinding electronics guarantees you will spend your time fishing, not searching for the fish. The boat also features a restroom, a live bait tank, and an icebox for your catch.
The captain will do everything he can to put you on the biggest trophies out there, including Bull Redfish, Tuna, Sharks, Mahi Mahi, Amberjack, King Mackerel, Snapper, Cobia, and so much more. He’ll also show you all the tried and true techniques, including trolling, spinning, jigging, drifting, and many others.
Kids are more than welcome to join in the adventure since there is no age limit. Just make sure to buy valid fishing licenses for all persons older than 17 in your party.
The charter will cover top quality tackle, lures, and live bait (caught during the trip). The only additional cost for you might be fuel on longer offshore trips. So head to these bountiful waters and let Texas Saltwater Adventures show you how it’s done.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Stamas (Center console) originally built in 1996, and restored in 2015. Powered by 2 225HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Freeport Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Texas Saltwater Adventures - 30' Stamas
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Spring Break Half Day Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Spring Break Half Day Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Gulf/Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Gulf/Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Spring Break Full Day Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- First Mate (15-20% tips welcome )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Tope)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)