Veteran-owned/operated local fishing guide with over 40 years of fishing experience. A family-fun fishing charter that specializes in providing a memorable fishing trip. Captain Keith will take you to private fishing spots and no matter the fishing skill level, everyone is welcome to enjoy the adventure. Everyone is treated like family and friends.
Old Town Charters specializes in putting clients on top of the hottest bite in Panama City. Captain Keith is a passionate local guide that really takes care of clients.
Your vessel has top-notch navigational electronics, including GPS, a VHF radio, and a fishfinder. There is a multimedia system fitted on board so you can chill out in between each bite, as well as a Riptide trolling motor for sneaking up on unsuspecting fish! She’s also decked out with a live bait tank, an ice-box to keep the catch fresh during the day, and downriggers for a professional fishing experience.
Old Town Charters offers tailor-made trips that will satisfy any angler’s needs, regardless of age or skill level. If you don’t feel like fishing, you can enjoy a sunset cruise or an eco-tour on the waters that surround beautiful Panama City. And if you are looking to butt heads with some world-famous fish, then the 4-hour packages are a perfect choice!
When fishing inshore, you’ll go for a medium-action rod with a spinning reel, perfect for hooking Redfish, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, Black Drum, and King Mackerel. Offshore, you’ll chase Red Snapper, Amberjack, Cobia, Barracuda, and many other species around the local reefs and wrecks.
Old Town Charters includes all the necessary fishing equipment that will make an outstanding catch possible – rods, reels, tackle, lures, live bait, and a fishing license for your group. You can also have your catch cleaned and prepared to take home with you for a small additional fee – or take it to a local restaurant and have it cooked.
It is all about the memories made on fishing trips!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tidewater (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Old Town Charters
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Kids (AM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Kids (PM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bay Fishing (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Captain's Choice (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Captain's Choice (PM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor Riptide
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Drinks (Water onboard )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Tope)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout