Makin’ Memories Fishing Charters invites you to join their Lake Erie trophy Walleye, Yellow Perch, and Steelhead fishing trips. Lake Erie is known as the Capital of Walleye and produces the finest specimens of this species year-round. Captain Jim Fishel, who has chased trophy fish since he was a boy with his father, will take you to the best spots where the best fish can be found.
The Makin’ Memories team will take you fishing aboard Makin’ Memories, a 30’ Cherokee offshore sportfishing boat with 12’ beams. The deck of the boat is so spacious it can carry six guests and crew comfortably. You and your group will enjoy a secure, relaxing, and pleasurable ride. The boat is equipped state of the art fishing and navigation equipment.
Captain Jim Fishel has many great stories about the days of the “Blue Pike” that were caught on Lake Erie. His passion drives him to track the Walleye migration as it passes by the Port of Conneaut. He has over 60 years of fishing experience on the Great Lakes.
In 1991, Captain Jim Fishel teamed up with Captain Jim Holtzman, and since then, this dynamic duo has been running trips from daylight to dark, whenever the fish are biting. This fishing tag team has over 100 years of Great Lakes experience together!
Makin’ Memories Fishing Charters will include live bait, lures, rods, reels, and tackle on your trip. At an additional charge, your catch can be cleaned and filleted for you by the local bait shops once the trip is over.
Book today to experience the awesome fishery that Lake Erie has to offer!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Cherokee (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1989. Powered by 2 230HP Chevrolet Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Conneaut Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Makin' Memories Fishing Charters
- $125 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Drifting Special (8 hours)
- $440 per group, additional $110 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Steelhead (PM) (4 hours)
- $440 per group, additional $110 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Steelhead (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Yellow Perch (AM) (8 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Yellow Perch (PM) (8 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $170 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Walleye (PM) (7 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $170 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Walleye (AM) (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Walleye/Perch (AM) (8 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Lake Fishing (Erie)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Bass (White)
- Perch (White)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)