First Landing Charters, LLC invites you on a fishing adventure in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Whether you are looking for an inshore, nearshore, or an offshore adventure, First Landing Charters will be able to accommodate you. They are owned and operated by Captain Jay Leach who has fished these waters for over 30 years and is USCG licensed.
You will go out aboard a 30’ SeaHunt Gamefish center console named SusanC. This vessel is fast and equipped with GPS and fishfinder, used to find all kinds of fish no matter which fishing technique you use. You will enjoy knowing that Captain Jay has over 30 years of EMS experience and is currently Advanced Life Support certified as a Nationally Registered Paramedic with VBEMS.
First Landing Charters can take you trolling, jigging, or deep-dropping. If you choose an inshore trip you will stay within 3 miles from the coast targeting Flounder, Redfish, Cobia, Trout, Striper, Rockfish, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Croaker, and more. If you go nearshore you can fish from 4 to 35 miles out for Mahi Mahi, Amberjack, King Mackerel, Bluefish, Cobia, and more. Alternatively, on 12 hour trips, you can target big Amberjack, Tuna, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and billfish.
Captain Jay will provide the fishing gear, all fishing licenses, snorkeling and spearfishing equipment, drinks, and you will have a first mate on board, too. The mate can clean your catch for a fee. All you need to bring is your sunscreen, food, drinks, and a camera.
Captain Jay is eager to guide you to a successful trip, as well as teach you new skills and facts about Virginia Beach fishing. Book a trip today and meet First Standing Charters, LLC on the water!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about First Landing Charters, LLC
- $729 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (12PM) (4 hours)
- $729 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (4:30PM) (4 hours)
- $729 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (5:30AM) (4 hours)
- $729 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,025 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (5:30AM) (6 hours)
- $1,365 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,495 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Mid-shore (6 hours)
- $1,825 per group - Full Day Trip – Mid-shore (8 hours)
- $2,995 per group - Extended Full Day Trip – Offshore (12 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Radar Simrad Full System
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Lynnhaven River Basin)
- Nearshore Fishing (Coast Of Virginia Beach And Chesapeake Bay)
- Offshore Fishing (Norfolk Canyon To Triple Zeros)
- Wreck Fishing (Various Wrecks Along VA And NC)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Speckled Trout
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
About the Captain
|80 Customer reviews|
|Response time 4 hours|
|Member since April 2017|
About this listing
SeaHunt Gamefish (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: