Get ready to explore “The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village” alongside one of Destin’s most experienced guides and teachers. Cutting Edge Charters will take you deep sea trolling or bottom fishing aboard the Wahoo, a sportfishing vessel specially licensed for larger groups of people. Each trip is customizable and all necessary gear and tackle are included.
The Wahoo is a 40’ Resmondo saltwater sportfisher, powered by twin 350 HP Cummins engines and equipped with top-quality navigational systems and electronics. She provides maximum comfort and accommodates up to 12 guests per trip while 10 can fish at the same time. Capt. Steve invites kids of all ages to join, as long as they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The boat also comes with downriggers for trolling, a flybridge to help spot your targets faster, a live bait well, safety gear, and a first mate to assist you with anything you need. The cabin is air-conditioned, contains ample seating, and a multimedia system for you to bump your favorite tunes as you relax and enjoy the ride. There’s also a private head and bed on board for those extended trips.
Once you reach the offshore fishing grounds you’ll troll for Wahoo, Kingfish, Mahi Mahi, Cobia, and more! Ask Capt. Steve to take you bottom fishing over some of the most productive reefs and wrecks in the area. Here, you’ll have the chance to target those delicious bottom-dwelling species such as Gag Grouper and Red Snapper. Just please keep in mind, Sharks and Sailfish are strictly catch and release!
Rods, reels, bait, and lures are included in the price, as well as your fishing license. Capt. Steve will clean and fillet your catch for you so you can take it home and enjoy your day’s hard work, the Florida way! All that’s left for you to do is pack a cooler with your favorite food and refreshments, bring soft-soled shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and join Charter Boat Wahoo on an unforgettable adventure down in Destin, Florida!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Resmondo (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1990. Powered by 2 350HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 16 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Cutting Edge Charters – Wahoo
- $1,500 per group, additional $100 per person after 8 guests - 5 Hour Kingfish (5 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip AM (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip PM (6 hours)
- $2,400 per group, additional $200 per person after 8 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $3,000 per group, additional $250 per person after 8 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $3,500 per group, additional $250 per person after 8 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- $4,000 per group, additional $250 per person after 8 guests - 14 Hour Trip (14 hours)
- Toilet (Private head / With fresh water sink)
- Air Conditioning (A/C blows cold air plus fans /)
- GPS (New Simrad Evo9)
- Fishfinder (New Simrad Evo 9)
- Bed (Vee birth)
- Live Bait Well (Oversized to keep bait frisky)
- Multimedia System (sterio sound)
- Ice Box (for drinks , plus ice for your cooler)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Anglers may catch live bait)
- First Mate (15-20% gratuity is customary)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Snapper (Red)