Tail Raiser Charters offers trolling and bottom fishing trips to the hottest spots in the waters surrounding Panama City, Florida. Offering flexible tours and packages that can be customized, the company is always prepared to get you on the current bite!
Step aboard a beautiful and spacious 35’ Cabo flybridge boat, which comes fully rigged for a fun day of fishing. She’s powered by twin 435 HP Caterpillar motors and is equipped with top-notch navigational electronics. Perfect for up 6 anglers, the vessel features a huge flybridge to spot any action going on beneath the surface.
Inside, you’ll find everything you need for a comfortable day including a toilet and shower. Relax in between the bites and enjoy your lunch in the kitchen.
Panama City fishing with Tail Raiser is an exciting opportunity to load the boat with Snapper, Grouper, Shark, Amberjack, Triggerfish, and many other species. If bottom fishing is not your thing, you can do some trolling for Tuna, Wahoo, Sailfish, and King Mackerel.
All fishing trips come inclusive with gear, tackle, bait, lures, and licenses. You only need to bring your favorite food, drinks, and the desire to catch fish!
Explore the productive waters surrounding Panama City aboard a comfortable vessel with Tail Raiser Charters!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Tail Raiser Charters
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Special (3 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Aug/Jun (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Jun/Aug (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (copy) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Jun/Aug (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Jun/Aug (10 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Jun/Aug (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Cabo (Sportfishing) originally built in 1996. Powered by 2 435HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: