EZ Fishing Charters adds that something special to your vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. These waters contain superb fisheries that produce some of the finest angling action, both inshore and offshore. Hop aboard a luxurious vessel with a talented crew and make the most of what’s on offer!
Sail out on a 31’ Cabo Express boat made for offshore sport fishing. She can accommodate up to 6 guests and is powered by a 375 HP Caterpillar engine to get you where you’re going fast!
She’s rigged with all the gadgets you need for a successful day including Fishfinder, outriggers, a flybridge, a fighting chair, an ice box, and a live bait well. Inside, you’ll find an air-conditioned cabin with a toilet, bed, kitchen, and multi-media system.
One of the best things about fishing in Cabo San Lucas is that you don’t always have to go far for incredible catches. Stay closer to shore and you’ll hook into majestic Roosterfish. Choose to go deeper and it’s all about Marlin, Sailfish, Tuna, and Mahi Mahi.
What’s included on your trip depends on whether you opt for a bareboat trip or an all-inclusive trip. All trips will include your gear, rods, reels, tackle, ice, and water.
At the end of the trip, they’re happy to clean and fillet your catch for easy transport home. They work hard to ensure you’re having a good time on the water and a 15% tip is customary.
Get ready to hook into some seriously big fish in one of the most prolific fisheries in the world aboard EZ Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Cabo Express (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1997. Powered by 2 375HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Cabo San Lucas Fishing Calendar
FAQs about EZ Fishing Charters
- $315 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (3 hours)
- $585 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bareboat (6 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $55 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Bareboat (8 hours)
- $810 per group, additional $55 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Los Barriles (12 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Todos Santos (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair (Cushioned Pompanette fighting chair)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn International rods and reel)
- Live Bait (All Inclusive only)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Ask about the fresh Sashimi experience! )
- Drinks (24 hour notice )
- First Mate (2 crewmembers, please remember to include gratuity)
- Fishing License (upon request $20)
- Lunch (24 hour notice )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 35 miles, but great catch is available closer)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Sierra Mackerel
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)