Fishbuster Charters offers nearshore and offshore adventures out of Jacksonville, Florida. The company is run and operated by Captain Robert Bishop, who has over 40 years of experience fishing the waters here. If you want to have a trip that you can brag about to your friends, you’ve found the right captain!
Hop aboard a beautiful 24’ Bluewater center console, ideal for up to 4 anglers. She’s powered by twin 150 Mercury 4-stroke engines and has a maximum cruising speed of 49 knots. The vessel is fully rigged with all the necessary safety equipment, as well as Lawrence Elite-7 HDI GPS and Fishfinder.
There’s a portable toilet on board for your maximum comfort on longer trips. What’s more, the Penn Fathommaster 600 downriggers are fitted for professional trolling (Capt. Robert’s preferred technique!) and there are two live wells loaded with fresh bait.
Whether you opt for a full or half day trip, each trip will be customized to your needs. You can fish the Intracoastal waters and jetties, hard bottom wrecks and ledges, or head up to 30 miles out into offshore waters.
Wherever you go, you’ll target a variety of species, with Tarpon, Barracuda, Wahoo, and Amberjack among the more popular catches. A longer fishing adventure will also add Red Snapper, Mahi Mahi, Jack Crevalle, and King Mackarel to your list!
You’ll be provided with quality gear, tackle, lures, and licenses. At the end of the trip, your catch is cleaned and filleted for easy transport home. Bring drinks and snacks and you’re all set to go!
Head out for the fishing trip of a lifetime with Fishbuster Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Fishbuster Charters
- $650 per group - 3/4 Day Trip for Josh (6 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet Portable
- GPS Lowrance Elite-7 HDI, Lowrance LMS-525cdf
- Fishfinder Lowrance Elite-7 HDI, Lowrance LMS-525cdf
- Live Bait Well One builtin and one portable
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (When available)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (And ice supplied)
- First Mate (Grandson sometimes)
- Fishing License (Vessel permit covers clients)
- River Fishing (Intracoastal)
- Inshore Fishing (Intracoastal, jetties)
- Nearshore Fishing (Beach fishing)
- Offshore Fishing (Out to 30 miles)
- Reef Fishing (Some, mostly ledges, hardbottom)
- Wreck Fishing (Mostly ledges, hardbottom)
- Light Tackle (Inshore)
- Heavy Tackle (Offshore)
- Bottom Fishing (Offshore, inshore)
- Trolling (Preferred technique)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Bluewater (Center console) originally built in 2002. Powered by 2 150HP Mercury 4-stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 49 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: