Daliken Sportfishing offers inshore and offshore adventures out of San Jose, Mexico. Captain Jamie enjoys teaching his clients how to catch their own fish so even if you’ve never held a fishing rod in your life, you don’t have to worry! There is nothing better than fishing for pleasure on the stunning waters in and around the southern tip of Baja California.
You will go out aboard a 26’ Mako center console, licensed to take up to 3 anglers but provides comfortable space for up to 5 guests. The boat comes powered by a 150 HP Honda engine with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots. It is rigged with safety equipment and navigational electronics. There is a livewell loaded with bait, along with an ice-box to store the catch and the refreshments, and a toilet for your maximum comfort on the water.
San Jose fishing charters with Captain Jaime are a good way to spend your holidays in the right way. Stay close to the shore or travel further out to catch Mahi-Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Striped and Blue Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, King Mackerel, Jack Crevalle, Roosterfish, Yellowtail Amberjack, Wahoo, and many more. Whichever fishing technique you will need to use, Captain Jamie will teach you the best methods, from light and heavy tackle to bottom fishing, trolling, spinning, popping, and jigging.
All trips come inclusive with quality equipment to make a great catch possible. You will be provided with Shimano rods and Penn reels, as well as William and Zuker lures. Captain Jaime will bring chips, water, and soda pop on board, but you can also feel free to bring your own favorite food and drinks. If you don’t feel like fishing and opt for the 3 hour snorkeling adventure, the captain will provide you with all the necessary gear for you to enjoy that great exercise.
Sandy beaches, outstanding fishery, lots of sun. Book your trip today and fish on!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Mako (Center console) originally built in 2010, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 150HP Honda engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
San Jose Del Cabo Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Daliken Sportfishing
- $260 per group, additional $20 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $260 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $270 per group, additional $20 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $295 per group, additional $20 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $340 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair (2)
- Snorkeling Equipment (For five people)
- Live Bait Well (Two)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano and Penn reels)
- Lures (William lures, Zuker lures)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Chips)
- Drinks (Water and soda pop)
- Lunch (Sandwich )
- Inshore Fishing (For rooster fish, Sierra s, red snapper)
- Offshore Fishing (Mahi mahi, tuna, marlin, wahoo)
- Light Tackle (Live bait, lure)
- Heavy Tackle (Live bait, lure)
- Bottom Fishing (Bait)
- Spinning (Poppers )
- Fly Fishing (Equipment not include)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Sierra Mackerel
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack