Saltwater Therapy Custom Charters can give you the taste of Mississippi Gulf Coast fishing like no other company. This Biloxi fishing charter is your key to explore a myriad of aquatic opportunities available within a shirt boat ride.
Test the waters close to the shore bottom fishing for White Trout, Ground Mullet, and Black Drum, fish with live bait or wade for Trout, Redfish, and Sheepshead. Head to the Barrier islands to check what’s biting there or buzz down the shoreline for Shark, Snapper, Spanish Mackerel, Pompano, and who knows what else. If you are an experienced angler, go for a night fishing adventure for Specks and Reds. And don’t forget about the Red Snapper season!
If non-stop year-round action sounds appealing, step aboard Captain Marcus’s 21’ Blazer bay boat. This is a well-maintained vessel that comes powered by a 175 HP Suzuki engine. A wireless trolling motor will enable a quiet ride, a live well will be loaded with bait to make your hooks irroestiable, and a multimedia system will help you relax in between the bites. The boat can comfortably take you and up to three fishing buddies.
Captain Marcus stays on the water and on the fish year round. Even the coldest weather can’t fool him: Marcus always follows the hottest bites in the bays and rivers even during the winter months.
But if fishing is not your main priority, the captain can take you to the islands to play, swim, and explore. Imagine sipping your favorite drink while cruising along the shoreline, taking in all the beauty of the local waters, enjoying the sights, and having fun with your family! Kids are also welcome to join the adventure, and there’s no age limit.
All trips come with a license, high-quality gear, tackle, and bait. The captain will clean and bag your catch when you return to the shore to make sure your weekly dinners are sorted out. Just grab something to eat and drink and welcome on board!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Blazer Bay (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 175HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
FAQs about Saltwater Therapy Custom Charters
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Quick Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Quick Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Inshore/Islands (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Inshore/Islands (AM) (5 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Inshore/Islands (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (I use only high quality rods and reels)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (I clean and bag your catch for you after the trip. )
- Drinks (Bottled water provided)
- Fishing License (My charter license covers everyone on the boat)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout