Coral Coast Fishing Charters invites you to join them for an unforgettable private fishing adventure in Fiji. Running out of Cuvu Beach near the Shangri-la, they offer a variety of trips to the inshore and offshore waters. Captain Fai has been fishing these waters for over 25 years and his ability to locate fish over and over again is a pure gift!
You will fish aboard a 29’ Carvel sport fishing boat powered by twin 200 HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots. The twin-hull boat makes for a smooth ride with an onboard flush toilet, a double bed and a single bed available. The vessel features life jackets for safety, a GPS and a fishfinder, a flybridge, an icebox, and a radio for entertainment.
The Fijian waters are rich with a variety of fish not too far away from the shore, all waiting to bite your bait. You can target Red Emperor, Spanish Mackerel, Wahoo, Black Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, and Mahi Mahi. You can use light and heavy tackle, do bottom fishing, trolling, popping, jigging, and handline fishing techniques or learn from Capt. Fai.
He’ll provide you with rods, reels, tackle, lures, a fishing license, snacks, and drinks. There’s a first mate on board to help you with reeling in your catch, and they can also clean and fillet your fish at the end of the trip. The boat can accommodate up to 10 passengers so if you are part of a large group, you are bound to have a great time!
There’s also free pick up and drop off from as far north as Denarau/Nadi through to the Warwick Hotel in the east.
Find a trip you like, book it now, and come to Fiji for a memorable fishing day with Coral Coast Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Coral Coast Fishing Charters
- FJ $350 per person - 4 Hours- 4-10PAX- AM (4 hours)
- FJ $350 per person - 4 Hours- 4-10PAX- PM (4 hours)
- FJ $390 per person - 6 Hours - 7-10Pax (AM) (6 hours)
- FJ $390 per person - 6Hours- 7-10Pax (PM) (6 hours)
- FJ $400 per person - 4 Hours- 3Pax- AM (4 hours)
- FJ $400 per person - 4 Hours- 3PAX- PM (4 hours)
- FJ $470 per person - 6 Hours - 3-6Pax (PM) (6 hours)
- FJ $470 per person - 6 Hours- 3-6Pax (AM) (6 hours)
- FJ $500 per person - 10 Hours- 7-10 Pax (10 hours)
- FJ $500 per person - 8Hours- 7-10Pax (AM) (8 hours)
- FJ $550 per person - 4 Hours- 2PAX- AM (4 hours)
- FJ $550 per person - 4 Hours- 2PAX- PM (4 hours)
- FJ $600 per person - 10 Hours- 4-6Pax (10 hours)
- FJ $600 per person - 8 Hours- 3-6Pax (AM) (8 hours)
- FJ $750 per person - 6 Hours- 2Pax (AM) (6 hours)
- FJ $750 per person - 6 Hours- 2Pax (PM) (6 hours)
- FJ $800 per person - 10 Hours- 3Pax (10 hours)
- FJ $1,000 per person - 8Hours- 2Pax (AM) (8 hours)
- FJ $1,100 per person - 10 Hours- 2Pax (10 hours)
- Multimedia System Radio
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Black)
- Snapper (Red Emperor)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Carvel (Sportfishing) originally built in 1999. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: