Marlin My Darlin Sportfishing is a company with an excellent reputation and almost half a century of local experience in Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding areas. Offering all types of fishing, the crew specializes in catching big fish in a professional and relaxing atmosphere. Join them for a fun day out and you will fish with the locals like the locals.
Every charter can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Whichever species you want to take off your Southeast Florida bucket list, the crew will do their best to make it happen. Target surface and mid-depth Pelagic species, including Sailfish, Wahoo, Blackfin and Skipjack Tuna, Mahi Mahi, King Mackerel, False Albacore, Blue Marlin, and White Marlin. Troll live bait or artificial that the crew prepare themselves.
Bottom fish for Grey and Golden Tilefish, Grouper, and Snapper in the waters ranging from 50 to over 800 feet in depth. And if you are after something special, let the team take you Sailfishing. They were on the ground floor of the introduction of fishing for Sailfish with kites in South Florida!
Marlin My Darlin Sportfishing will offer spinning rods and reels and live bait for Sailfish, as well as soft rod and reel tackle for young anglers and all the way up to heavy tackle for big Shark.
All the magic happens aboard the ‘Marlin My Darlin.’ She is a 50’ customized Hatteras flybridge boat with twin 430 HP turbocharged Detroit Diesel engines. The Marlin My Darlin is a true work of art with all the comforts of home. She is fully air-conditioned with leather seating inside if you wish a break from the Floridian sun.
All trips come with Penn and Shimano tackle, as well as bottled water and the licenses.
Marlin My Darlin Sportfishing carries a full 5-star rating – see their availability, book a trip, and check it out for yourself!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hatteras (Flybridge) originally built in 1997, and restored in 2016. Powered by 2 438HP Detroit Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Marlin My Darlin Sportfishing
- $675 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $975 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Day Swordfish Trip (9 hours)
- Toilet ((2) Private electric)
- Air Conditioning (2 Marine Air units)
- Fighting Chair (3 fighting chairs)
- GPS (Garmin, Furuno and Northstar)
- Fishfinder (Garmin and Furuno units)
- Flybridge (Cushioned customer seating provided)
- Live Bait Well (yes 110 gallon)
- Kitchen (Microwave, refrigerator )
- Refrigerator (yes)
- Multimedia System (stereo (Bosch))
- Outriggers (Yes, Rupp Riggers Palm Beach)
- Tuna Tubes (110 gallon)
- Spearfishing Equipment (spin, conventional (light and heavy))
- Ice Box (yes )
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water supplied. )
- First Mate (yes )
- Fishing License (All provided)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Snapper (Red)