Texas Coast Fishing Charters is run and operated by Captain Cody Phillips, specializing in inshore and offshore fishing trips out of Jamaica Beach, TX. Cody has been on the water ever since he was five, and will happily share what he has learned with his guests. Anglers of all shapes and sizes are welcome aboard, no matter if you’re a novice or pro. Family trips are very much encouraged, as they are loads of fun for everyone.
You will be fishing aboard a 22’ Bay Stealth saltwater fishing boat that’s powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine. It has all of the necessary safety and navigation equipment you’ll need for a productive trip, along with a live well for storing bait. There’s plenty of space for up to five people to be able to fish without getting in each other’s way.
If you’re interested in exploring the inshore waters, Captain Cody tan take you fishing for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and Black Drum in the bays. Otherwise, you can go offshore in search of Kingfish and other fish that can’t be found so close to shore.
Rods, reels, and tackle are included in the price of any trip, and Captain Cody will be happy to clean and fillet anything you catch after the trip. You will need to bring along a valid Texas saltwater fishing license, and a pair of polarized sunglasses is highly recommended for the best experience.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Texas Coast Fishing Charters
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 1 guest - 4 hr (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - Flounder gigging trip (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - 4 hour trip (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - 4hr (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - 4hr Night fishing trip (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - 4hr trip (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $125 per person after 3 guests - 4hr trip-2pm (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $125 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- Toilet 5 G.B.
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Bring an ice chest to take your catch to the house)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter (Bay boat) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 150HP 200 Yahmaha Vmax engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 60 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: