Reel Cranky Charters specializes in nearshore and offshore fishing in North Carolina. Captain Steven cannot wait to get you, your friends, family, or fishing buddies on the water!
Join Reel Cranky Charters for a fun day out. Troll the nearshore waters up to 10 miles out for Bluefish, King Mackerel, and Spanish Mackerel. Bottom fish for Seabass, Grouper, Pink Snapper, Vermilion Snapper, Jack Almaco, Triggerfish, Porgy, and many reef species within the 25 miles from the shore. Or head up to 40 miles out and combine both!
Explore the Atlantic Ocean aboard the “Reel Cranky”. She is a 2016 24’ Robalo center console with a single 300 HP Yama outboard engine. The Reel Cranky is outfitted with tastes navigational electronics and other professional accessories. There is plenty of space aboard for up to five anglers to fish in comfort and style. Plus, there is a toilet - a much-needed thing when spending your day on the water.
All trips come with quality rods, reels, tackle, bait, and lures. You won’t have to worry about getting a license either, the captain got you covered. Just bring your own food and drinks, and step onboard!
Whether you want to have a go at bottom fishing or test yourself in trolling, your captain will work hard to make sure you learn a thing or two and have a productive and memorable day on the water. Reel Cranky Charters is your best choice for an ultimate Atlantic fishing experience!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Robalo (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Sneads Ferry Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Cranky Charters
- $600 per group - Half Day Nearshore (AM) (copy) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (Late AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group - 3/4 Day offshore PM (6 hours)
- $950 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- Toilet (Spacious and easy to access)
- GPS (Two units)
- Fishfinder (Two units)
- Live Bait Well (If live bait is available)
- Ice Box (Keeps your drinks cool while fishing )
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (If available)
- First Mate (Works for tips 15 to 20 percent of charter )
- Fishing License (You do not need a fishing license you are covered )
- Nearshore Fishing (Trolling)
- Offshore Fishing (Trolling, bottom fishing)
- Reef Fishing (Bottom fishing )
- Wreck Fishing (Bottom fishing and trolling)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack (Almaco)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)