BoSafi Fishing operates out of the bustling city of Salmiya, running a wide variety of trips from 4 to 10 hours in length. Captain Salim fishes the local waters, and also offers trips to Kuwait’s numerous islands, for the perfect break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
His 36’ Al Kubaisi fishing boat makes for a comfortable, stable, fishing platform and boasts a top speed of 32 knots to make sure you waste no time getting to the best fishing spots. The boat comes equipped with the latest electronics and navigational equipment, and also features outriggers to help tempt in fast-moving species like King and Spanish Mackerel.
Capt. Salim prides himself on offering fun-focused fishing experiences, targeting the huge range of species found in the Persian Gulf. Your main target species are Kingfish, Grouper, and Snapper, and as such you’ll be trolling and bottom fishing to best reel in your catch.
Some of Kuwait’s top destinations are the country’s islands, which string along the Kuwaiti coast, down towards the Saudi border. Known as much for the stunning aquatic beauty as for awesome fishing, these islands make for an amazing day of fishing, swimming, and relaxing on clean sandy beaches.
Captain Salim works as a teacher by profession, but his true passion is for fishing, which he has spent his whole life doing. He loves nothing more than to share his favorite spots and tricks with his clients, and he will put you on catches you would never imagine possible during your time with him.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Al Kubaisi (Performance fishing) originally built in 2009. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about BoSafi Fishing – 36'
- $119 per person - Full Day Trip – Jigging/Trolling (8 hours)
- $312 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $312 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $460 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $460 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Failaka Island (6 hours)
- $500 per group - Full Day Trip – Ouha Island (8 hours)
- $527 per group - Full Day Trip – Kubbar Island (8 hours)
- $527 per group - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $593 per group - Full Day Trip – Qaruh Island (10 hours)
- $620 per group - Full Day Trip – Umm Al Maradim (10 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Pink)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Trevally (Golden)