Whether you’re looking to wet your lines and blow off some steam or maybe you want that trophy fish to write home about, Kick Azz Fishing Charters has you covered!
Join Captain Ethan Brannock on board his 24’ Pro-Line, freshly restored in 2019. She’s quite spacious and allows for up to 6 anglers fishing at the same time in comfort, thanks to her center console design. The engine is a 150 HP Suzuki outboard, pushing you along the water at a more-than-respectable speed of 43 knots – the maximum cruising speed.
You’ll go after a wide range of gorgeous species with Capt. Ethan. Test your fishing muscles against Bull Redfish, especially when fishing them on light tackle. If you’re looking to tick off the famous Tarpon off your bucket list, you’re in luck! Shark fans will be pleased to know that you can target Bull, Hammerhead, Tiger, and many more Shark species.
For anglers looking to just relax and melt the stress away Capt. Ethan offers snorkeling trips around the stunning Forts off the coast of Holmes Beach. He’ll provide you with all the necessary snorkeling gear.
There’s no minimum age for kids on board, bring your pets too if you want! The captain will take care of the pictures so you can brag to your friends when you get back home.
Book a trip with Kick Azz Fishing Charters and get ready to cast off on an unforgettable adventure in the beautiful waters of Florida!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pro Line (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1975, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 150HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 43 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Holmes Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Kick Azz Fishing Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Evening (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Sharks (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Sharks (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Shark (Night) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn Battle 2 reels)
- Live Bait (Fresh bait caught daily)
- Lures (Love using lures for more skilled fishing.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (If the fish is in season I'll clean it.)
- Drinks (Provide plenty of water. Alcohol is allowed.)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout