On The Run Charters offers incredible angling with an experienced captain in the bays and jetties surrounding Ocean City, MD. You’ll be greeted by Captain Dave Caffrey, who targets a variety of local fish and makes sure you have a memorable trip atop these waters!
Just like the charter name says – your targets will try to outrun you, but Capt. Dave does his best to help you reel in your catch. Hop aboard his 32’ Parker center console that can accommodate up to 6 anglers. She’s equipped with GPS and Fishfinder, as well as a live well and an icebox to keep your catch fresh.
Onboard you’ll have the chance to try out spinning, jigging, trolling, and drift fishing on heavy or light tackle. If you’re feeling more adventurous, bring your bowfishing equipment with you onboard!
As you scan these inshore waters and bays, make sure to hold your rod tight. There’ll be Bluefish, Tautog, and even Striped Bass to reel in. To ensure your as effective as possible, Capt. Dave provides rods, reels, terminal tackle, and live bait.
Capt. Dave is a big believer in conserving the fish population in Maryland and catch and release fishing is encouraged. However, if you’d like to keep some of your catch, he’s happy to clean and fillet it for you.
Before you set out, grab some snacks, sunscreen, and shades. Then jump into comfortable clothing and don’t forget to bring your camera with you – you don’t want to miss capturing the excitement!
You’re in good hands with On The Run Charters, who will see to it that you get fishing adventure worth your while!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Center console) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 200HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Ocean City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about On The Run Charters
- $280 per group - 2 hr inshore (2 hours)
- $380 per group - 3hr evening (3 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Wreck Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Wreck Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Sheepshead (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Wreck Fishing (8 hours)
- GPS (Brand New Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Brand New Garmin with chirp technology)
- Live Bait Well
- Outriggers (Installed when needed)
- Ice Box (Yeti coolers for drinks and fish two separate)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Live spot cost extra)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Large number catch 3 dollar per fish cleaning)
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- First Mate (Gratuity expected 15 to 20 % mate works for tips)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Beach boat and walk in )
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Seabass (Black)
- Speckled Trout